Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By PaPaSmURf
#165273 Hey everyone i have a performace clutch in my jdm 94 eg but now every time i go in first gear the car make a loud squeeky noise.... but after that it stops and whe you go back in neutral to stop the car it makes it again please help....
By ikon
#165584 are u sayin it squeaks when u press in the clutch or only when 1st is engaged or the car is in nuetral?
By PaPaSmURf
#165629 It's usually making the noise when I slow down and am about to put the Car in neutral so basically when the car is about to stop and it continues to squeeks when you in complete stop but if you rev the car it stops it's kinda so crazy first I thought it was the break but I'm not sure what it is ... If I'm goin fast no noise no nothing but when I slow down and put it neutral it makes the noise....
Note: if I just have the car running there is no noise .
By jdmjaromer
#166037 sounds like it could be the main shaft bearing
By That One Dude
#166083 Do you engine brake? Leave the tranny in gear while slowing down? You could be smoking your clutch if it's in 1st and you're going less than 10mph-ish.

Or it could be the throwout bearing like egsedanguy suggested.