Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By DontHateonEG8
#154807 I have a sedan and no floormats. got cheap generic floormats from WalMart (YeeeHaw!) and they are shit!!!! i also have black interior so I am wondering if the floormats from hatch/coupe will fit sedan.

Thanks buds! :thumb:
By eg84dr
#154814 never done it myself but it should fit
ur talking like the whole carpet right ?
By asianrob
#154827 yea it should fit they are pretty much the same.
By chrono404
#154865 I dont see why the floor mats wouldn't work. If there is any difference on them you can slide them around to get the work just fine. Most floormats are a pretty universal size, thats why every autopart store has some for sell.

I wish I had OEM Floor Mats for my EG Sedan(s).
By DontHateonEG8
#154868 yeah i have universal ones right now but it pisses me off how they slide. OEM ones would be soooo baller and make a big interior difference IMO. i only wish they had black ones for sedan. oh well, will go to a junkyard and try to score some OEM black ones from a hatch or a coupe. wish me luck!
By asianrob
#154916 they will fit. i got some that are OEM and from my car. but will work in hatchs.. its going to be hard to find black mats at the junker in decent condition..
By NanoCar
chrono404 wrote:I dont see why the floor mats wouldn't work. If there is any difference on them you can slide them around to get the work just fine. Most floormats are a pretty universal size, thats why every autopart store has some for sell.

I wish I had OEM Floor Mats for my EG Sedan(s).

Sure will.. :thumb: it should fit. or cut it off to make it fit. :hehe: I saw some weathertech floormats.. it's nice. It has been UV-stabilized (if im not mistaken) that prevents the discolorization. BTW, its at car-stuff.com.. haven't bought one yet. Might as well consider you as a human guinea pig.. LOL
By BlueVic_8354
#215951 i once used a jdm coupe floormat on my sedan, and i think, it fitted just fine...
By BlueVic_8354
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
BlueVic_8354 wrote:i once used a jdm coupe floormat on my sedan, and i think, it fitted just fine...

what about the rears?

the rear fits perfectly, actually there's a little offset up front, cause it came off from a RHD. its inverted, but still its ok with me, the rear part is just the same with all eg. i hope i can still find photos of them so i can post it here.
By DontHateonEG8
BlueVic_8354 wrote:
DontHateonEG8 wrote:
BlueVic_8354 wrote:i once used a jdm coupe floormat on my sedan, and i think, it fitted just fine...

what about the rears?

the rear fits perfectly, actually there's a little offset up front, cause it came off from a RHD. its inverted, but still its ok with me, the rear part is just the same with all eg. i hope i can still find photos of them so i can post it here.

that be awesome if you could :)
thank ya :))
By chrono404
#216192 Noobs reviving tons of dead threads recently.

In my EG Sedan I currently have 2 Front floor mats up front and then a set of front floor mats in the back with the excess going under the front seats. It works out well as all of the back seat floor is covered.