Technical Topics specific to the 4 dr. Sedan body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Ajax1989
#121420 they is this guy that has a type r lip for sale but it sayes its only for 2/3 dr.

my question is will it fit on my sedan??
By Ajax1989
egsedanguy wrote:nope. diff front bumpers. if it says 2-3dr fits only that if it say 4dr than it will only fit 4 door. :thumb:

damnit, is it smaller??
but he is sellin a mugen for a 4dr but i like the type r
and he only wants 45 for it but its abs not polly
By egsedanguy
#121437 ya i think its shorter plus its designed to fit the 2 door mouth not the 4 door. my type-r lip is abs. have not had any problems with it. just dont run into curbs or walls and dont fly out of parking lots with steep exits. to be honest it will rip off befor it breaks. unless you drive over it.
By Ajax1989
#121444 well my bumper is cut out

but abs is bad.. cool
By Ajax1989
#121450 I like the way it looks and im think bout gettin that mugen lip, i dont want to take the chance of gettin a wrong lip..
By Joplies
#121511 Just goto hmotorsports.com bro they have the type r lip for 4drs for 79$ shipped. imma grab it soon as well.
By Ajax1989
Joplies wrote:Just goto hmotorsports.com bro they have the type r lip for 4drs for 79$ shipped. imma grab it soon as well.

o ok, i'll just save a lil bit more money
By Joplies
#121585 yeah probably a good idea. It pays off in the long run to spend a lil more usually.