New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By egghatch
#333670 Hey guys. Huge car noob from colorado. Just got into the 'tuner scene' with the recent purchase of a 93 hatch. Heres where the problems start to come in. The first time I heard about the car it ran fine. It has a b18a1 swap with bolt ons, new cv axles, and no seats. The next week the people called up my buddy and told him that the b18a1 seized, and they sold the header and the cat back. I eventually bought it for 300 as is. Now I wanna get it running as fast as possible but I have a budget of about 1000 bucks for a swap, then i'll put money into getting the rest of the parts like exhaust. I'd like something b series thats plug n play, with preferably minimal wiring and easy work for a noob. I plan to boost it later down the road when my driving experience gets better, but keep it na for now. Thanks for any advice
By HeikDiesel
#333675 Welcome to the forum.

As far as money and your options go, I would get either a LS or B20 long block and swap all your obd1 components over. That will make everything plug and play. If you can find something obd1 that would make everything easier, but all b20 options are either going to need some wiring or for you to make the engine obd1