New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By JDM_Lenny
#271344 Hey guys, Hope everyone is well.

Ive known about Civic-EG for some time now but finally decided to join up last night and join in with all the EG chat :)

Ive had my EG4 now for coming up to 4 years now and wouldn't change it for the world, Been into Honda's since i was about 13 so its a life long passion of mine, And for some reason i fell in love with the EG's.

Mine started off life as a 1.5 none vtec, then i went on to get a full respray, wheels, suspension, EG6 interior within the first year of having her on the road, Then back in 2009 i purchased a EG6 to strip down for the B16 along with other parts to bolt onto mine, it wasnt until 2010 that i managed to get the conversion underway due to funds...

Late last year i was forced to take her off the road and the car sat on my driveway for many months, until i decided about 2 months ago it was time to rebuild it again, but this time in much much more depth...

Thanks for reading. :thumb:
By EG {FIVE-500}
#271352 welcome to the familly :lol: i will look forward to some pictures :thumb:
By JDM_Lenny
EG {FIVE-500} wrote:welcome to the familly :lol: i will look forward to some pictures :thumb:

Thanks :) I will get some pictures up later on this evening! For now though here is how she looked last time i had her on the road...

By EG {FIVE-500}
#271394 she's a beauty :lol: looking forward oin the updates
By Ecc0
#271406 Welcome to the sit good to see another from this side of the pond.

Take a look at the uk chat page it's getting quite busy with members now plus also if your willing to do a bit of driving there is a civic life meet happening at south mimms on the m25 in October you should come show off your car
By JDM_Lenny
EG {FIVE-500} wrote:she's a beauty :lol: looking forward oin the updates

Thanks mate, its always nice to hear good feedback :D

Doesn't quite look as pretty at the moment though all stripped down :P
By JDM_Lenny
Ecc0 wrote:Welcome to the sit good to see another from this side of the pond.

Take a look at the uk chat page it's getting quite busy with members now plus also if your willing to do a bit of driving there is a civic life meet happening at south mimms on the m25 in October you should come show off your car

Thanks for the welcome mate.

I wish i could make that meet.. My car wont be back on the road until next year sadly :( Really big build going on at the moment, Only chance of it being done then is if i won the lotto :P
By Gustavo
#271421 :welcome: n like the color. Wat wheels r those?
By Punksz6
#271533 Welcome!! Nice Hatch!! Love the color!! :thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
#271574 :shock: beautiful :woot2:
By JDM_Lenny
Gustavo wrote::welcome: n like the color. Wat wheels r those?

Thanks bro :) The wheels are Buddy Club P1's
By JDM_Lenny
#271641 Thanks for the compliments guys always really nice to hear good things about your car :D

I will get my build thread up as soon as i can just need to sort all the pictures out and get them uploaded!
By Mr Rattles
#273794 Welcome to the site buddy, very very nice eg you have there

any pics of how she looked before?