New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By cleenEX_93
#261797 hey everyone im new to the site just want to say hi and hopefully get some help answering questions that i may have and also returning the favor on any thing i can i got a pretty good lookin civic and im looking to make it run as good as it looks....

here she is......

By Punksz6
#261798 Welcome! Nice Coupe! :thumb: Where in Cali are you from?
By cleenEX_93
#261799 thansk
originally from oceanside currently in esco
By dbrooks
#261822 Welcome to the site!
By cleenEX_93
#261823 thanks im doing some exploring and tryin to figure out the navigation around here lol but i like it alot.... alot of good info :thumb:
By dbrooks
#261828 Definitely. It's not too hard to figure out. It's very simple compared to other forums.
By cleenEX_93
#261832 i tried one other site a long time ago and it was really complex.... you had to do a bunch of task and post before being consider as an actual member... i dont remember what it was but it was confusing... i like this one alot
By dbrooks
#261835 That sounds weird. Good deal though. It's a good place.
By cleenEX_93
#261836 Yea pretty weird... so what do you drive
By dbrooks
#261837 Right now, I rock a V10 Dodge Ram 3500. But I just got a new job and I'm going to get back in a EG. I want another Del Sol or a hatch.
By cleenEX_93
#261838 Damn what's gas like out there on that thing.....
I like hatches too but when I saw my coupe I had to have it....
Got it for 2700.... not bad I think
By Punksz6
#261851 Nice, I'm from Northern California.$2700 sounds good to me. What other plans do you have for the Coupe? And don't forget to start a build thread in the Rides Section.

Oh and if you want to join the Coupe Crew just post a pic of your Coupe in the Squads and Crews: Coupe Crew thread! :thumb:
By cleenEX_93
#261859 :thumb: thanks for tip ill do that right im focued on engine work..... but after that i really want to fix up the interior ill probably have alot of Q's though so any info will help
By dbrooks
cleenEX_93 wrote:Damn what's gas like out there on that thing.....
I like hatches too but when I saw my coupe I had to have it....
Got it for 2700.... not bad I think

I get 8 miles to the gallon....Hahahaha
By cleenEX_93
#261884 Ha ha ha that's sounds about right