New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By MegzEG
#224288 Hey i'm megan, 20 from Northern Ireland. .Basically i've wanted my own car since forever, and i fell in love with the eg hatchback, was looking for one for more than 6 months and found one one morning while looking on gumtree, it was the cheapest one i'd seen in a while so i rang the guy and went up to see it with my boyfriend (he is honda on the brain lol) went on a wee test drive etc, the guy told us there was alot of interest in the wee car so i thought right i'm not waiting any longer, i want an eg! so i got it for £300. .that was in October, i'm driving it now, but it was off the road for a month while it got some welding done etc, passed m.o.t first time on a thursday nyt and got it taxed the morning after and i was driving it by friday night =D i love it!. .i'll get some pics to show everyone :)
By MegzEG
#224290 Image

I have plans for this car so any modifications i do to it i'll upload pics etc :)
By MegzEG
#224299 I put a few pics up, can u not see them? =/

and thankx =] i cant wait to start moding it =D
By Ajax1989
#224301 :welcome:

nice start cant wait to see more :thumb:
By MegzEG
#224303 Thankx =]

Prob get stuck in in the new year to b honest. .
By poorman type-r
#224304 Welcome to the site :thumb:

Nice hatch, teal is one of my favorite colors on a EG. Good luck with your build if you plan on building it.
By MegzEG
#224305 Thankx :)

Yea well i want the outside to luk gd first then i will prob swap the 1.3 engine for a B16 mayb and i'll be getting help to tuck it etc :)
By Gustavo
#224320 :welcome: Nice start.
By MegzEG
#224322 Thankx :)
By poorman type-r
#224323 Don't go b16 go GSR. Much faster.
By MegzEG
#224427 Oh, well the engine isn't for a while yet so i'm not really worrying about that now but thankx for lettin me no :D
By chorean
#224433 Take your time! I'm still stock too :P

Waited three years to start modding mine :D.

Great great great find, 600E for that is excellent!

What's the mileage?
By MegzEG
#224435 It'll be a long process lol but i'll enjoy every minute of it :)

I think it was about 74,000 or 75,000 miles onit which is pretty good for a 94 car :)
By chorean
#224436 Excellent mileage!