New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By ohDirka
teal_dx wrote:
avanti8729 wrote:Hey I'm new, Its great to see a site just to the Eg's Is there anyone here from the PA area or going to Carlisle this may?

I'm in NE Ohio, not too far but my car won't be done in time for Carlisle. :(

x2
By JDM michael
#19017 tis a really nice site and all the members are great theyve all made me fell very welcome :D
By dionisis
#48530 Hi guys,i am a honda civic 1994 ferio owner,glad 2 join ya! :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#48590 Welcome to the forum bud :thumb:
By dionisis
#48594 thanx man! :)
By blueeg6
#50741 this is the forum ive been lookin for thanks for makin it
By awaxx
#53914 I'm glad I found this site, although by accident. I'm especially happy that this is dedicated specifically to 92-95 civics! Thanks.

1992 Honda Civic Si w/stock D16Z6 at 80k miles

Instead of swapping the motor...I've decided to make the best of the engine the car came with :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#53919 Got any pics of it? :thumb:
By egferio95
#60581 great forum Brian! I am an EG owner for more than 10 years now and a member of JDMcivicforums. Nice to be here! :wink:
By UKDM_Gurl
#61620 It's great to see a site dedicated to EGs. For me, they are the best shape civic ever made! I had one as my first car when I was 17, and after having a Toyota Corolla, and a Peugeot 205 1.9 GTi, I returned to the good ol' faithful EG last year! :D
By CivicTypeR
UKDM_Gurl wrote:Peugeot 205 1.9 GTi

Urgh! :thumbdown:
By Goobz_93HB
UKDM_Gurl wrote:It's great to see a site dedicated to EGs. For me, they are the best shape civic ever made! I had one as my first car when I was 17, and after having a Toyota Corolla, and a Peugeot 205 1.9 GTi, I returned to the good ol' faithful EG last year! :D

OohOoh...I love the corolla :D , and the EG hatches of course. I'm new to the site as well but welcome to the site anyways... :woot:
By sipsgaz
#64590 hi to all! :D i've been searching this site for a long time! at last i found it!
By turbojim
#76621 Thanks for a great site. I'm not new to this at all, I just took a few years off. I should be getting my eg next week. I actually did the B18C1 swap in this car about 5 years ago ( I had a 94 delsol B16A at the time). Anyway, my brother bought the car a few months ago and decided he doesn't have the time or energy to play with it. I'll post up some pics and pertinent data as soon as I get my hands on it. :thumb: