New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Ajax1989
#188658 ^^ welcome bro :thumb:
By Spitfire Riggz
#193144 Hey Brian, thanks a lot man you must have busted your balls a lot to create all the stuff on here. I was on some other sites for a while but as soon as i came to this site i had to become a member! The DIY's here go into really good detail about MY CAR and you guys have stuff other sites dont! Thank you so much, i have a teal 94 civic ex with a jdm d16a. No its not the same as a d16a1 trust me ive done extensive research. Its a SOHC VTEC yes! It is!! It exists! I guess its pretty much just a d16z6 anyway hahaha. It also gets branded zc ive heard. But its VTEC
By n0safebetdx
Spitfire Riggz wrote:Hey Brian, thanks a lot man you must have busted your balls a lot to create all the stuff on here. I was on some other sites for a while but as soon as i came to this site i had to become a member! The DIY's here go into really good detail about MY CAR and you guys have stuff other sites dont! Thank you so much, i have a teal 94 civic ex with a jdm d16a. No its not the same as a d16a1 trust me ive done extensive research. Its a SOHC VTEC yes! It is!! It exists! I guess its pretty much just a d16z6 anyway hahaha. It also gets branded zc ive heard. But its VTEC

Hmmmm ZC is DOHC non vtec I believe.
By Spitfire Riggz
#193190 ^Not mine! Unless they sent me some weird frankenstein thing
By n0safebetdx
#193192 never said I was 100% i just thought it was non-vtec fr some reason!
By Spitfire Riggz
#193200 Sowy Its just a really complicated engine. look up jdm d16a and you will see what i mean. Then again who knows what the heck goes on there!
By n0safebetdx
#193201 word..

got it
By Spitfire Riggz
#193204 Dang you reply fast lol. But yeah ill put a pic on my from denver co thread of the engine code. Jdm motors dont include the number at the end like we have here. If it was the 88/89 integra engine it would be d16a1 but it doesnt have the one.
By n0safebetdx
#193222 haha i know its what i do :) i was doign a write up on here for my car :)

andddd

I know what car it comes in my BF is doing a swap into a CRX with one of those motors.
By yellow hatchy
#205595 hi i'm newbie
i'm from Indonesia
i love this site :thumb:
By jayEGR
#205649 sweet we have people all around the world on here great to have you an board welcome to the site
By dbd6604
#205692 Best Civic (read: Civic, not EG) forum I have come across to date. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication and keep it up!
By Ninja
#207245 How could i have missed this forum...shame
By 94coupeturbo
#212303 Hey glad to have found this site just for 92-95 civics love it. I am from Arvada, Co. Just stopping in saying hi to all. Hope to get some good advice from here and all. Doing my B18 turbo setup.