Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Chance
#200956 Image
By jayEGR
#201018 fuck man i want a del sol that gold one and the ^ me is redic . so fuck nasty :thumb: :hehe: :thumb:
By Punksz6
#202583 the "Hybrid Racing" Del Sol that is on the pages of Honda Tuning!! This Sol is Bad Ass and I love the Stance, Wheels and the Bay!! :woot:

By 1updelsol
#204210 yea ive seen that one before.. wheels are dirt cheaP/. and k swap is sick...
its possible 8) lol
By chrono404
#204217 My New Wallpaper:

This pic is a favorite of mine.

All pics taken from an epic road trip thread at NWP4life. One of the best Road Trip Threads I have EVER Read.
By 1updelsol
#204234 funny thing is. i know everything about each one of those cars.. lol..
the black one has ITB's :hehe:
By jayEGR
#204342 those del sol are breath takin woooowwww :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :jawdrop:
By 1updelsol
#210200 Image
By Chance
#213137 :thumb:
By fatface
#214054 Image
By 1updelsol
fatface wrote:Image

nice, Perfect offset, clean jdm 97 bumper, nice body lines, arc in the engine bay, i really like your car :thumb: im pretty sure we wer in a show together in sanjose a whiiiile back. but nice look bro
By fatface
1updelsol wrote:nice, Perfect offset, clean jdm 97 bumper, nice body lines, arc in the engine bay, i really like your car :thumb: im pretty sure we wer in a show together in sanjose a whiiiile back. but nice look bro

thanks bro!
By ron_kimi
#216017 that group pic of del sols is just great :thumb: