Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By WannaBe
#41747 HellOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By jdmsol_kid
#140421 idk if your still here but i now sol in san diego.. let me know
By WannaBe
#140500 yep, still here, lol.
Where in town u located?
By jdmsol_kid
#140502 im everywhere lol. no i work in old town and dont have a set living place yet. what bout you?
By WannaBe
#140510 TeamSolCal is having a kinda mini meet 19th of Sept.
Click Linky
http://www.teamsolcal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14803
I'll Be down with my family to hang out, Show up, more Sols=more better
It's free to watch and you'll get a chance to meet other Solers.
I'll be down around 10am, see ya there,,,
Last edited by WannaBe on Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
By jdmsol_kid
#140511 lol yea i didnt even see that. im beandip52 on there. but im in mesa alot around there was going to go to school in la mesa jc. but ill def see you there.
By jdmsol_kid
#140512 are you racing in the school thing?
By WannaBe
#140537 Nah, Just goin down to hang out with some friends
By jdmsol_kid
#140555 h alrighty. ill def see you there.
By WannaBe
#140730 alright, sounds good. When u get to the stadium gate, turn right and follow the fence till u get to an opening, u will have to sign a waiver and get a wristband. Not sure where we will be parked, so just look for sols, we'll be the only sol group there,
By jdmsol_kid
#142021 sounds good. i never really met any of the other members from sol cal cuz neer had time to go to the meets and stuff but how many ppl are going to go?
By WannaBe
#142069 at least four that I know of and I think they'll be racing in the school,,,
By slowj1
#153375 Why cant you guys do anything on a sunday? :x j/k...i've been wanting to mix it up with some honda owners but i always work on saturdays.