Technical Topics specific to the Del Sol body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.

How many Sol owners are on here?

67%
33%
By Racing Rice
#20228 Well, if you own a Sol.. Vote, I just making sure that I'm not the only one. :lol:
By chnzgoofball
#20251 del sols are nice!! i wish i had one :lol:
By Racing Rice
#20583 Wow, it appears that I'm the lone Sol owner these days. :? :D
By chnzgoofball
Racing Rice wrote:Wow, it appears that I'm the lone Sol owner these days. :? :D

hahahaha :lol: :lol:
By vtec_gloucester
#20600 i would own buy one, rather a hatch though.... wouldnt say i WISH i owned one though. lol
By chnzgoofball
vtec_gloucester wrote:i would own buy one, rather a hatch though.... wouldnt say i WISH i owned one though. lol

I WISH!!! :lol: :lol:
By Racing Rice
vtec_gloucester wrote:i would own buy one, rather a hatch though.... wouldnt say i WISH i owned one though. lol

Sure you dont... You just don't want to accept it.. Everyone wishes they had one. The car the most kick ass vehicle eva! Especially when you come out and your seat is wet from leaky seals, that makes it all worth it! :hehe: :lol:
By trls
#21014 I had one...

Are they a good car?? If you can live with the leaks and rattles...

Do they drive well?? Nope, like a sack of shite, handle really bad...

Does the roof attract more attention than the hanging of Saddam Hussein?? FUCK YES...

Would I have another one?? In a heartbeat, NOTHING compares to the overall ownership of a DelSol, and the pleasure you get from them...
By Racing Rice
#21019 You really think it handles bad? It's been on of the best handling cars I've ever owned IMO. :?
By chnzgoofball
#21021 i heard del sols handled pretty well... :?
By trls
#21022 did you ever drive an EG SiR²??

different kettle of fish, completely...

then again, I used to drive a 'teg also, best FWD handling car in the world IMO...

yep, sols handle shitty, sloppy, even with a good suspension setup they are pretty lame, esp with a TT..
By chnzgoofball
trls wrote:did you ever drive an EG SiR²??

different kettle of fish, completely...

then again, I used to drive a 'teg also, best FWD handling car in the world IMO...

yep, sols handle shitty, sloppy, even with a good suspension setup they are pretty lame, esp with a TT..

the TT is probably why... no support up top
By Racing Rice
#21035 Cant say I have.. I know it runs circles around my old Civic EX. I thought it handles as good as my friends LS Teg with Neuspeed and Konis. :?
By chnzgoofball
Racing Rice wrote:Cant say I have.. I know it runs circles around my old Civic EX. I thought it handles as good as my friends LS Teg with Neuspeed and Konis. :?

nuespeed and koni FTW!! :woot: