Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By alex95eg
#119910 katie im funning full skunk2 suspention on my coupe struts and coil-overs
im am not a big fan of replacing tires every 5-10k so thats why i have the camberkit also running tripod strut bar in front which btw is awsome i did notice a big difference in steering the car with it so i give passwod jdm :thumb:

just put on front lip on it and it looks goood lol

also looking for some grs seats for an upgrade!!

got an si rear sway bar looking for something a little bit better but thats not going to break the bank and ideas??
By Vti93T
#119935 as long as you get the car aligned you won't be replacing tires hella fast
By alex95eg
#120019 katie you should hook it up with parts from your old coupe if you still got some!!!

that coupe was hella clean and login to rgv4cyl lol u aint updates for a while
By Vti93T
#120021 haha the only parts I have left is the console (stock), stock tail lights ..that's basically about it..not much I could take off of it and they took everything else..yeah I've been slacking on a few forums lately.
By alex95eg
#143180 haha im back sorry..umm well the single went byebye
so outting an ls engine with a girdle 4 ls vtakkk lol but yeah getting head work done post up some pics later on