Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By hannibalhekki
#77046 mine didn't come with one and i love the way it looks with it. i bought one off of some guy, but now i don't know the exact position to drill in the holes are there any templates? i've searched and found nothing. i also looked on the back of the trunk like one of my friends told me and found no "mounting points" or anything at all back there besides the webbing of the reinforcement. thanks for your time and help! if you have any kind of template or guide or even pix might help out a little post them up. thanks! :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#77171 my coupe had the mounting spots underneath the trunk, it should be there if your trunk is oem. I drilled them out and mounted my stock si spoiler.
By hannibalhekki
Civic_HatchSI wrote:my coupe had the mounting spots underneath the trunk, it should be there if your trunk is oem. I drilled them out and mounted my stock si spoiler.

are you talking about the coupe? what do they look like?
By Blk95coupe
#77548 There should just be little markings that you can spot where the stock wing would have went
By Civic_HatchSI
hannibalhekki wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:my coupe had the mounting spots underneath the trunk, it should be there if your trunk is oem. I drilled them out and mounted my stock si spoiler.

are you talking about the coupe? what do they look like?

yes my old 95 coupe, I had put a stock si spoiler on the trunk I just drilled out the factory grooves that were underneath.
By asianrob
hannibalhekki wrote:damn either im blind or not looking in the right place, cuz i don't see what your talking about?

near the end of the boot lid on the under side. you will see two circles on each side just before the end, near the edge. look at the picture in the yellow circle there i circled it. you'll see the little stopper and next to it is those two bolts that are drilled for the wing (in this case this trunk has a wing already installed)
By hannibalhekki
DC4rob wrote:
hannibalhekki wrote:damn either im blind or not looking in the right place, cuz i don't see what your talking about?

near the end of the boot lid on the under side. you will see two circles on each side just before the end, near the edge. look at the picture in the yellow circle there i circled it. you'll see the little stopper and next to it is those two bolts that are drilled for the wing (in this case this trunk has a wing already installed)

o ok wow i see them now there's two on each side and all they are are dents right? thanks! :oops:
By asianrob
#78142 i guess you could call them dents. or dimples lol. but yea 2 on each side.
By 94exa2
#84616 yes my old 95 coupe, I had put a stock si spoiler on the trunk I just drilled out the factory grooves that were underneath.[/quote]

you talking about a 99-00 si spoiler? or canadian si (usdm ex) spoiler?

i wanna know if the 99-00 si spoiler can use the oe wholes....or maybe itr wing?