Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By hondajunkee
#78183 nice ride :thumb: , whats up with the no side moldings on the front fenders?
By JDMazFuK
Greasedmonkey wrote:i cannot believe you repainted a teal car white. :thumbdown: :x :cry:

my feelings are forever hurt!

Oh my bad..i didnt want to paint it but things happens..and plans changes.LOL

teal_dx wrote:the white looks so good with the white type R 5 lugs though :thumb:
Keep us updated, I'm looking forward to see how this one turns out :woot:

Thanks...i cant wait neither..should be back this week..then i will be working on the interior over the winter...since were already getting snow here.

Eli'sEG94 wrote:oooooooooooooooo looks like a fight might brake out cuz of a painted teal car, These teal guys are passionate about the color huh? Championship White Rules! :woot:

HAHAH..i bet..im not a bigg fan of the color..unless its modiri green..but C.W FTW even tho i wanted to paint my car the NSX blue

hondajunkee wrote:nice ride :thumb: , whats up with the no side moldings on the front fenders?

Thanks..i've shaved it..but i bought brand new fenders again..so those wont be on no more..and now i have to redo my side markers hole

also i have those fenders/for sell with the stanley amber markers for 40 bucks or will trade for Smoke amber Markers....
By civic coupe ej2
#82749 your coupe has come a long way.......Nice choice of colours......looks good in blue.....
By MASTERBUILDER
#87974 i'd recomend a hit of bronze pearl with the clear. :thumb: looking good

some over spray
By Eddie R
#90428 It doesn't matter what color it is, as long as it's an EJ. It's badazzz Dude, keep it up! :thumb:
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#90657 :shock: you can't get any better then those factory five lugs......if give you 10 stars..but I was really lovin the white..but hey everyone has ther own opinon....nice ride can't wait to see the results.