Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By kylenjdm93
#325774 I know its here on the forum but most of this information is old and not current

I am looking for window trim for my 93 civic coupe , and a reputible web site link to the window trim, ive tried looking for it at autofairhonda.com but alas! I got frustrated and dont care to further search on that site

I want oem product

need:

Windshield trim

Rear quarter panel glass trim

Rear window trim

I pulled out my windows to paint luckily, there was rust underneath them anyway and they leaked, the windshield mostly

the trim was beat up so i threw it away with plans to purchase new

my local Honda dealorship is a joke, they cant order anything unless its new and in they're warehouse in seattle. what a joke! i did some investigating knowing my family knows the owners, the owner Bob Hall, said obtaining honda parts for older cars is not worth our time and my money there is no market for it and i wont give discounts for it either

WOW! he obviously doesnt know much about the company he is selling for... a honda holds its value 10 fold to its owners that love restoring them and swapping them.....

THANK YOU civic-eg members for your help!
By kylenjdm93
#325781 stole part of the list from apexracing

thanks bro!

WINDOW TRIM!!!!!

http://www.hondapartsdeals.com/hpa_part ... vin=&Label[ProductID]=CIVIC&Label[YearID]=1994&Label[DoorID]=2&Label[GradeID]=EX&Label[AreaID]=KA&Label[TransmissionID]=5MT&Label[SectionID]=INTERIOR+%2F+BUMPER&Label[IllustrationGroupID]=MOLDING+-+PROTECTOR&ProductID=4&YearID=33&DoorID=1&GradeID=8&AreaID=2&TransmissionID=3&SectionID=7&IllustrationGroupID=7725