Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By CivicTypeR
#33226 I found them on ebay...

Item Number:250196850445
By vtec_gloucester
ChicagoMike wrote:
SlipCivic wrote:Thanks Mike, I was looking for a rear one a while back, but couldn't find anything.
As for the scrap yard, I've just found smeone breaking a Coupe on eBay, hoping to get two new wings, most stuff sold new on there are aftermarket shit and proberly wont fit as well.

At the shop I work at we refuse to install anything bought on EBAY, nothing fits or works right.

AMEN to that :roll:
By chnzgoofball
#33238 damn that sucks but its tottally fixable and is the lady taking responsibility for it??
By -EJ1- COUPE
#33245 thats fixable. is that rhd? post a pic of under the hood so we can get a better idea of what you would need :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
-EJ1- COUPE wrote:thats fixable. is that rhd? post a pic of under the hood so we can get a better idea of what you would need :thumb:

I know what I need... a B16 haha.

Both front panels (fenders), bumper, front panel (slam panel), bonnet (hood) it's still drivable :) I was lucky it didn't hit the rad.

By -EJ1- COUPE
#33250 rad support. fenders. hood. bumper. lip. call it a day man. is that a 16 valve 1.5? and im jealous of the rhd i wish i had it in my coupe. dont worry bout the b16 right now get the car fixed first :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#33255 Yeah it's the 16v 1.5, what's RHD? Right Hand Drive?
By -EJ1- COUPE
#33258 yea rhd means right hand drive
By CivicTypeR
#33259 Plenty of em over here :thumb: this car's only got 36K
By -EJ1- COUPE
#33320 o man i want one how much would one cost in american?
By CivicTypeR
#33369 god knows man, i'm from across the pond. this set me back like... £800 -$1500
By CivicTypeR
#33396 I stripped it today to see the damage a little better, Fenders will come off tomorrow...

Dosn't look too bad in pics but i don't think it's worth pulling out cause there are some points where it looks like the metal had broke. Replacement panel needed.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#33404 omg i would def pay for one if its got a decent body i want rhd so bad and in a coupe :thumb: . def need a rad support. it is worth fixing though keep postin updates :thumb:
By bietelboer
#33459 New font and fenders and you can ride again 8)

I know how you feel, i almost totalld my SI Coupé...cost me about 1500 euro's

Damage:
Hood
Fenders
Front
Rad
Bumper
Lights
Corners
By CivicTypeR
#33460 Ahh that sucks man, what did you hit? I really hate the way the fenders folder in at the front, makes it hard to get the effing bolt off.