Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By poorman type-r
JUICE wrote:wow.. trans calc says revving a LS tranny out to 9000rpm is 76mph in 2nd gear!! you'd definitely wanna swap that out..

Hey 5th gear revs out to 202 mph. Lol
By akarobbb
#283990 the guy is being a bitch, he won't come off the price cause he thinks he has like the holy grail of civics or some shit. w/e i found a stock teal ej1 cleannnnnnn for $1800. picking it up tomorrow
By akarobbb
dbrooks wrote:I'd only pay around $2000 for it. Try your hand at getting the price down. I bought an EK hatch for $2200 when he was asking $3500 for it and it's in mint condition. The worst he could say is no.

the guy is being a bitch, he won't come off the price cause he thinks he has like the holy grail of civics or some shit. w/e i found a stock teal ej1 cleannnnnnn for $1800. picking it up tomorrow
By poorman type-r
#283993 Lol he will hit you up in a week and be like hey man, I changed my mind, i will sell it cheaper. Haha good job on finding another one though :thumb: fuck that prick for not dropping the price.
By dbrooks
#283996 Teal is better anyways :thumb:
By familyEGuy23
akarobbb wrote:the guy is being a bitch, he won't come off the price cause he thinks he has like the holy grail of civics or some shit. w/e i found a stock teal ej1 cleannnnnnn for $1800. picking it up tomorrow

F it bro he's definitely not going to get What he's asking post up when you get that Ej it's always better to get stock than swapped :thumb: and teal coupe my favorite :hehe: :woot:
By BIGT94z
#289300 good choice on passing on this deal. post up a pic of ur 1800 beauty :thumb:
By drivehrideh
#289385 post up some pics of the new car