Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By Tugboat
#209386 so a co worker of mine has a 95 civic coupe, and well he was seeing if his bumper was fixable and some other stuff and then he shows me the quarter panel, and turns out it was cracked and felt like it was plastic so anyone know why or what it is is it plastic and why would they have plastic quarters it just doesnt make sense :?
By 93hatcheg
#209389 Chances are those quarter panels are not plactic. They most likely have bondo or other body filler in it from a past collision or big dent. And the bondo just cracked. I don't believe there is such a thing as plastic qp's on a honda
By Tugboat
93hatcheg wrote:Chances are those quarter panels are not plactic. They most likely have bondo or other body filler in it from a past collision or big dent. And the bondo just cracked. I don't believe there is such a thing as plastic qp's on a honda

k i figured well there terrible thats all i have to say it doesnt feel like metal at all and hes like it feels like plastic can that be melted and im like wtf its a quarter panel shouldn't be plastic, he will likely be very dissapointed to know his eg was in a rather large accident and idiot who did the work. cause seriously the person who worked on it should have tried to bang the dent out as much as possible xD
By Classiccarsrule85
#209409 or its rather a hole that way covered up by bondo due to rust ....
By Tugboat
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:or its rather a hole that way covered up by bondo due to rust ....

damn lazy people, and maybe but most the qp seems rather not metal xD and who uses bondo to fill holes now a days its all about fiberglass xD