Technical Topics specific to the 2 dr. coupe body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By BurqueB16
#65153 DAMN Grat and i thought your car couldnt get any better yo! but then you go and do that! all i can say is give us more pics cus ur car is SEEEXY! :jawdrop: :love: :thumb:
By Jan_Civic
#69517 Here's mine with new corners and head lights, black moldings c/f hood :thumb:
By CaliEJ2
#72042 first pix of my civic... my camera isnt working right now so i had to use my phone :x

ill catch up to all you guys....just wait :twisted:
By pete1civic
#73626 the red one looks sick
By OmarG
CaliEJ2 wrote:first pix of my civic... my camera isnt working right now so i had to use my phone :x

ill catch up to all you guys....just wait :twisted:

I'm loving it man. :thumb:

Edit. Looks exactly like mine 'cept for the rims and corners. Girlfriend thought it was my car for a second
By sandycheeks
#74078 heres a few pics of my civic

Last edited by sandycheeks on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
By turing
#76168 Mine civic. Project FAMILY EXPRESS by turing. specs: b18c jdm+5 gear, p72 jdm hondata s300 an admission: green intake release: 4-2-1 supersrint+HKS Super Drager a suspension bracket: KYB AGX+ koilovers back aluminium levers D2 the forward stabilizer a drain back from vti brakes: before 262мм from Integra back disk from civic vti the reinforced hoses on a trifle: wheels kosei K1-TS-SS + yokogama avs crystal optics xenon 5000к behind leds optics carbone a cowl a forward skirt from vti shawe the aerial and repeaters cornet is completely recoloured one year ago in black the motor is issued in dokuments 140 forces!
By turing
#76170 FAMILY EXPRESS 180 forces and the main thing a luggage carrier!!!

Such they different....
By OmarG
#76358 sex on ice. I'm lovin the teal.

Mods, can we pin this pleeeeease?
By ooops
#76412 Heres mine, cant believe I have'nt added to the thread before now :roll: :lol:

By turing
#76466 Excellent coupe...
By marvinp8700
#76467 Image