North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, Deleware, New Jersey
By IM SO JDM
#149362 I was just Wondering is Anyone on here from the NC, SC, VA, TN, GA Area if so wassssuppp we should all get together and have some sort of a meet or something!!!! :woot:
Last edited by IM SO JDM on Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By PandaHatch
#149364 not to far from NC zip 22901 central va
By IM SO JDM
#149365 thats kool man i stay in Charlotte NC and i just was trying to meet some new peoples and new faces and some badass cars!!!!
By PandaHatch
#149366 bad ass wont be here on my end until the good old february tax return check comes. we should plot something and set it way off in date to have a big bash. get a real good good turnout maybe like an east coast meet or something(mid atlantic) IDK. make it a long weekend thing like bike week.
By IM SO JDM
#149369 yeah that sounds like a great idea. I am soo down for this!!! hope to see alot of people there tho.
By PandaHatch
#149372 need to get more ppl maybe once we get some posts we can set a date or poll a date and location. set it in advance so people can make a place in their calendar for it. would have to have a tight ass place where there is plenty of shit to do. good clubs and night scene and photo shot opportunities. Im down for atlantic city.
By IM SO JDM
#149381 thats kinda of a lil to far for me! but i was think about since i was probly going to VA. beach this year let try and do it over there maybe? i know lots of girls down there too!!!
By IM SO JDM
#149385 WHERES EVERYONE AT?????????
By PandaHatch
#149449 im still here. I used to know a girl down there that I messed with but lost contact wit her. If you know the girls then mine is staying home if not shes coming, then again I can find my own. lol yeah the beach whatever by the time we get this shit lined up it will be spring prolly
By Apexiracer
#149466 Im from lincolnton, right above charlotte.. Any body in the general area!!
Last edited by Apexiracer on Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ThisEarl
#149468 Williamsburg, VA.
By PandaHatch
#149489 VA whats up!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so dumb repping this fucking wack ass state but thats where I live. (from San Diego) I would still be there is it wasnt for the wifey.
By IM SO JDM
#149537 lincolnton isnt to far glad some else on this forum stay pretty close to me
By Ajax1989
PandaHatch wrote:VA whats up!!!!!!!!!!! I feel so dumb repping this fucking wack ass state but thats where I live. (from San Diego) I would still be there is it wasnt for the wifey.

socal suxs ass bro
i stay in riverside and i effin hate it here
By PandaHatch
#149600 that part sux ass I lived actually lived in Oceanside Ca. San Diego is just easier to say cuz ppl know where that is and it right around the corner. I lived on the bay for a little while too on my dads boat. also lived in lake tahoe, mom still lives there.