California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By eg_turbo_hatch
#130237 i dont now any places better then pir but i will keep a look out see if i can find any cool spots :thumb:
By Joplies
#130245 I know a tight place where they just built a few building and loading docs that would be pretty sick but its in Tualatin and thats a lil to far for some of you washington people lol. so kinda no point in bringing it up?

Somewhere like a sonic would be sick...?
By Joplies
#130362 Vancouver would be great for me. Keep an eye out Washington people for something out there. Theres gotta be a nice open lot out there.
:woot:
By eg_turbo_hatch
#130461 theres tons of big ass empty parking lots in vancouver im trying to find one that has some stuff to take pics (loading docs,bridges,river) idk im looking and as for sonic the one in vancouver has huge parking lots by it
By Joplies
#130485 We could always meet at the parking lost than cruise to sonic or visa versa? (sp?) and neither. Im a huge fan of sonic drinks : ) and they usually have alot of open space which is why i suggested one.
By White-eg8-girl
#130487 I hopefully will be able to come too; but that depends on my work schedule. :roll:

But, Sonic would be pretty awesome to go to.
There is a home depot and JC penny over there with HUGE parkinglots and a Walmart too.

But we could always meet at PIR and then all cruise on over there if some people dont wanna mapquest directions or whatnot.
:thumb:

:?
By chrono404
#130491 I am cool with wherever, meeting at a restaurant can work, meeting at PIR works. Whatever people wanna do.

We can meet in any parking lot with cool stuff to take pics of, then have a cruise to a sonics, then a cruise on a mountain road or something.

Get someone to take rolling shots. on the road./cruise I will have a buddy coming with me hopefully taking some, If anyone has a Sunroof that should help taking cool pics.

Just throwing out an Idea is meeting up at PIR(or a cool looking parking lot) at Noon. then take some pics and roll over to Sonics 1-1:30ish, gets some drinks, take more pics, then roll on a mountain run, meet at a gas station for a final meet, last pics, then disperse from there. If anyone has a better plan I am down for anything really, Just throwing ideas out there, We have 16 days to plan this, However would like to make up some cool pics and post it locally, Maybe on NWSR.
By BLaCkSiLo
chrono404 wrote:I am cool with wherever, meeting at a restaurant can work, meeting at PIR works. Whatever people wanna do.

We can meet in any parking lot with cool stuff to take pics of, then have a cruise to a sonics, then a cruise on a mountain road or something.

Get someone to take rolling shots. on the road./cruise I will have a buddy coming with me hopefully taking some, If anyone has a Sunroof that should help taking cool pics.

Just throwing out an Idea is meeting up at PIR(or a cool looking parking lot) at Noon. then take some pics and roll over to Sonics 1-1:30ish, gets some drinks, take more pics, then roll on a mountain run, meet at a gas station for a final meet, last pics, then disperse from there. If anyone has a better plan I am down for anything really, Just throwing ideas out there, We have 16 days to plan this, However would like to make up some cool pics and post it locally, Maybe on NWSR.

actually i think that sounds like a good idea, meet in a parking lot or PIR with a cool location then drive and snap some rolling pics.... i have a sunroof 8)

i like your thinking chrono... lets get the word out, maybe if we come up with a semi-solid plan, we can post it elsewhere like d-series or whatever....so come on fellas i'm kinda new coming back to the area! :thumb:
By Joplies
BLaCkSiLo wrote:
chrono404 wrote:I am cool with wherever, meeting at a restaurant can work, meeting at PIR works. Whatever people wanna do.

actually i think that sounds like a good idea, meet in a parking lot or PIR with a cool location then drive and snap some rolling pics.... i have a sunroof 8)

i like your thinking chrono... lets get the word out, maybe if we come up with a semi-solid plan, we can post it elsewhere like d-series or whatever....so come on fellas i'm kinda new coming back to the area! :thumb:

Sounds Awsome guys! gotta be carefull with NWSR some thiefs lurke on there haha but then again they're everwhere...
Having 16 days to plan is perfect. Gives us lots of time to gather others and prepare our cars. Metting at PIR would be a good idea since we all know where that is. But hey im game to have to search a map to find where we will meet.
By White-eg8-girl
#131772 ****BUMP****

You guys got a set date/time/place?
By BLaCkSiLo
#131784 well i'm pretty sure that noon on sunday is a general consensus at PIR? until someone else comes up with something else? pretty much anything/anywhere will work for me. i like the sonic idea plus it wouldn't be too bad of a drive from PIR to take some cruising/rolling shots :thumb:

white_eg_girl, are you guys going to be able to make it again?
By White-eg8-girl
#131797 Sounds good.
Im not sure yet, I know my work schedule up until the DAY BEFORE. ugh.
So, I should know by friday if we can come.

Im tryin to talk one of my buddys into going, but he's embarrased cause his is a work in progress. With bondo and whatnot on it.
By White-eg8-girl
#131807 True, true.
If we get to come, I'll try my best to drag him as well.
:D

& Yeah, it def makes things difficult, but if I have to work im gunna switch shifts.
This one sounds like more people are gunna come.

We got a list yet of yes and maybes??