California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By ChicagoMike
#110472 Stupid ass reporter knows nothing about cars.------> http://www.fox5sandiego.com/pages/landi ... eedID=2145

Everyone bitches about taking it to the track, yet tracks are closing left and right, shit makes no sense. :x
By hatchie
#110475 that was a pretty sick ass type r too

too bad :cry: :cry: :cry:
By Carfanatic
#110476 WTF!?
did the police in Cali lost there minds?
What on earth is illegal about a WAI system? or that apexi controller?! :x
By civicTLk
#110478 wtf? they better not crush that type-r. did you guys hear the reporter? lmao "press these buttons and the car turns into a street racing mobile" its a car not a transformer.
By egsedanguy
#110522 all i have to say is cali sucks ass. ya i live here in cali and all i ever here is the words "street racing". what is the true deff of it? so just cause i drive a honda and am speeding on the freeway that means its street racing but if some toyo prius come flying down the road they get a slap on the rist. the laws are so twisted. if i get pulled over for nothing like a brake light or sometin stupid and they ask me to pop my hood. one word. NO. lol ya i tell cops no all the time. they have to have probable cause to surch your car and ya if they dont like your tone just simpley reply "im just practicing my rights." dont let cops take advatage. we have rights to along with the murders and rapists. but the term street racing is use so loosly now that if you run realy fast with some lights on you shoes you can get a ticket for STREET RACING. fuck you cops. start doing your job protecting the people from the killers and shit. thousands of tax dollers to get street racers off the road but welcom all the crminals with open arms?when it comes to cali the laws suck.
By marvinp8700
#110523 texas brings the mad win

fucking stupid ass cops don't even know what they are looking at Image
By egsedanguy
marvinp8700 wrote:texas brings the mad win

fucking stupid ass cops don't even know what they are looking at Image

none of the cops period know what ther looking at. i mean any one that drives a car knows what a radiator is. or should know. but it seems we have all been upgraded to turbos and intercoolers. lol
By waynlewis
#110560 Seriously, what do you expect? Every city; county; town; etc is hurting right now and looking for any little new thing to raise $$$$. San Diego has been doing this for the past 5yrs, it's just every year they call it something different. I experienced it twice in my car and once on my bike, result was no ticket just alot of talk. Some officers are complete a-holes and refuse to listen to any sort of reasoning, and some would listen and understand the situation and give you a warning.
It's the newest old thing to do now. Just be smart and be safe.
By egsedanguy
#110574 ^^ ya of course its for revinue. thats what so fucked bout it. the states spend the tax money to "train" cops to know what they are looking at. then they go out pull anyoneone over with a mod to there car. give them a ticket for anything they can. then you are paying agin. WTF? i just hate the fact of getting pulled over for nothing and the cop lieing then giving you a ticket for somthing that he had to get on the ground and slide under your car to find. stupid. and i drive safe all the time. im not out every night racing round the town. ya the cops should pull the dumb fuck with ther body kits and crome taillights driving like dicks. its asshole like that give us bad names.
By Punksz6
#110583 Yup I know how its feels to get pulled over for stupid shit all time.... Man I got pulle one time here in Northern California going to work in the early morning and I did nothing wrong nothing!!!! Cop pulls me over a couple blocks away from my job...... He jumps out and says do u know why I pulled u over 3 thing and I was PISSED!!!! so I said what 3 things!! He says 1 your exhaust Is too loud and I was like YEAH RIGHT!! 2 Your car is to low headlight to the ground YEAH RIGHT!!! 3 U can were a Hood of your Hoodie (Sweater) over your head!!! It was winter time too!! Man come on I was so freakin pissed I wanted to yell this freakin stupid cop... I kept my mouth shut And told him I was on my way to work and that I was gonna be late...I calmed down and told him "By the way Yeah I already got a ticket the week before and I have to take my car to get it Refereed (but that was my fault because I didn't have my silencer in, dumb mistake in Yuba City/Marysville, Cali......) So all in all he let me go but said if u don't go get that taken care of and I see u again in town Im gonna put a don't not operate vehicle sticker on my Ref Ticket .....Oh and I had my silencer on too and at least this fool didn't ask to pop my hood!! I guess it just depends on the town/city/state you live in or if u drive a HONDA,ACURA pretty much an IMPORT. But it don't stop me cause I got nothing to hide!!
Sorry guys for the long story but that just one story of many stupid ticket stories that I had to share and Is my most recent....
By egsedanguy
#110589 im in nor cal. sacramento to be exact. and cops will make you pop hood almost every time. o gives me an idea.lol hide the inside latch under the dash more and when they ask you to pop your hood you can say" i been tryin to pop my hood to"
By 93whiteeg
#110607 thank god i dont live there, here in the chi the cops are cool, the only way you get stopped is if you have a really loud exaust, or if they see you street racing. and not even cuz my exaust is loud and i havent gotten stopped.....
By redcivicsi
#110624 Wow is that enough of a reaction to this? The video was amazing cant wait to get one of those things that will change my car into a street racing mobile. Just shows you what incompetence and fear can do to people. I agree that street racing is stupid(I used to do it myself) and everyone should go race on the track. Anyone who races and thinks someone cant get hurt is a selfish person. But with that being said what do you expect its the news they report of negativity and feed off of peoples fear this summer its gonna be street racing and how to educate moronic police officers in a couple of months it will be back to stranger danger or sexting. Nothing surprises me anymore
By 92egdxhatch
#110635 did i read that right u were in your driveway?
By blockustomz
#110644 and i tought i had it bad for exhaust tickets.. im lucky they dont pop my hood.. got props for anyone in the honda game and lives wit that shit everyday.. :thumbdown: