California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By MyEgHatch
#76687 I was thinking that it would be cool if we could see who is from the Jefferson state here. Once the weather gets good we could all Meet up and BS!

Name: Kyle
Car: Red Vx Hatch
Myspace-www.myspace.com/underdog91

^ Figure we could do a lay out something like that.
Figured its worth a shot...

:thumb:
By BurqueB16
#76690 im going to school in portland! :woot: :thumb:

but im down to meet sometime after december cus thats when i will have my baby back lol
By Joplies
#76702 Im livin in Oregon bro. In the upper Portland metro area man. im game for some meetin up when weather gets better. i gota buddy with an EG who would be down too. Gotta get my baby fixed first though....
By BLaCkSiLo
#93669 sup guys! i would love to get something together with the oregon people, i dont really know much about the cruises and such but i would be down...

Name:James
Car: Purple 94 EX 2-dr

By AutoXCivic
#94569 I'm in for getting an Oregon meet together.

Name: Tyler
Car: Blue 1994 LX Sedan
By AutoXCivic
#94570 Bah, bloody post limitation for posting pics.

Here's my car.
By JDMLighting
#94623 I'm from Oregon... But I have an Accord.
By BurqueB16
JDMLighting wrote:I'm from Oregon... But I have an Accord.

its all love in the honda world man! :thumb: :cheers:
By chrono404
#94676 I live in Washington, However if you meet in North Oregon, I.E. the Portland Area I would roll down for a Meet. Probably bring a couple hatches with me as Well.
Last edited by chrono404 on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By AutoXCivic
#94749 CRXcommunity.com seems to be planning another NW meet for sometime this summer. I'll keep you guys updated on what's happening with that one.
By AutoXCivic
#95173 Some of the more global forums organize meets, hater-tech, d-series, crxcommunity. The last meet I went to I found out about on d-series but it was organized on crxcommunity (at least partially).
By redcivicsi
#110460 Cornelius Oregon Technically going to school have a 93eg si Ill post pics this week sometime need a new paintjob but we can all ignore that would like to see a meet of some sorts I know there are a ton of eg's out here
By BLaCkSiLo
#110486 yeah, there is a ton of EG's out there, i see them all the time, but no one ever organizes anything i guess... where is cornelius at? i'm in SE portland right now, gonna try and paint that bitch this summer :thumb:
By redcivicsi
#110619 Cornelius is west of portland by like 20 miles or so tell me if you find someone good and cheap to do it.