California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By egsedanguy
#69211 ok i live in sacramento cali. and i was trying to see if there was going to be any meets or cruses. i would like to get out there and see all the rides. i have 4 dorr eg8 but i thing there should be a meet with all the eg civics. well post if interesded...
By BTR_CHRIS
#69964 awww bro you just missed a meet we had one on saturday in stockton... a sonics meet
By spiritR
#70131 CMI coming up this weekend you'll see some of the people that you would see at the meets
By egsedanguy
#70212 damn. well what is the event this weekend??? were at??? i am suppose to go to HIN in plesington but i dont know if i wanna spend the money. just let me know whats happining so i can join in on the fun....
By spiritR
egsedanguy wrote:damn. well what is the event this weekend??? were at??? i am suppose to go to HIN in plesington but i dont know if i wanna spend the money. just let me know whats happining so i can join in on the fun....

CMI is at Sacramento Raceway on Sunday some people from norcaltuners.com are going to be there
By egsedanguy
#70243 what time and ill go. is it a car show is is it a test and tune. I got my car and my girls car and i can proabley get some more. ill spread the word.
By egsedanguy
#70245 Sun...21 CMI FALL FLING DRAGS

Drags-CMI Sport Compact Drags, including NASA VW's

Times: Pit Gates Open: 8:00am, Racing 9:00am

Admission: General Admission: $15

Racers: $45 (car and driver)

By spiritR
#70404 yep thats the one its not a car show but u can walk around n check out ppls rides if they dont mind lol
By Vti93T
egsedanguy wrote:ok i live in sacramento cali. and i was trying to see if there was going to be any meets or cruses. i would like to get out there and see all the rides. i have 4 dorr eg8 but i thing there should be a meet with all the eg civics. well post if interesded...

there's always two pretty decent meets in sac on wednesday night and one thursday.
By egsedanguy
#70561 o really were at???? i always do the sunrise thing but its so hot with cops know its no fun. ya let me know. also i might hit the stripp with my car or my girls. if i can get 45 bucks. but i will be at the track for sure. look for my fully primered 4 door eg with red rotas. it almos looks camoflage. or my girls 4 door integra with 2 tone and a silver stripe all the way round black rims with one silver spoke on them.
By egsedanguy
#71201 ok the track was sweet. so many eg civics. one guy ran a 9sec and a 10sec. o it gave me chills. lol cant wait till my car is done.