California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By chrono404
DATE IS NOW OFFICIALLY MAY 1st ! EVENT WILL BEGIN AT 12pm and end at 5 pm.

Location will be at Pacific Raceways in Kent! http://www.pacificraceways.com/ . There will be security so for you dumb asses who dont follow the rules and are a danger to kids/people around you will be forced to leave. I highly recommend bringing a few bucks(OR ALOT OF MONEY). You never know what you'll find!!

Here is the address.

31001 144th Ave SE
Kent, WA 98042-4601

So far i've come up with a list of problems(feel free to add to the list).. and hopefully somewhere in this thread we can come to a good conclusion to solve every problem(or at least try to).

RULES TO FOLLOW

1. Over excess revving and burnouts

Causes too much beef with the police, also burnouts can cause rocks to fly and crack someones window. (aka the red hatch incident i read about)

2. Speeding

Speeding through parking lots or in lanes. Theres kids and family there, so please be careful when you drive.

3. Theft

Please cover VINs and PLATEs in the lot (but do not cover when your driving because of police)

4. photos

Those who take photos, please blurr out or cut out the License plates

5. Trash

PICK UP YOUR GOD DAMN LITTER, dont want to give us honda/acura enthusiast a bad name.

THIS EVENT WILL BE SPONSORED BY TEAM "THOZE GUYZ" and NOS who will be giving out free drinks, items etc...

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2733160

Anyone on here going? Me and quite a few of my friends who meet in Oly will be going. If people are coming from South of Olympia we can meet up and have a big line going up to Kent for the Meet.
By Joplies
#186096 :thumbdown: My girls prom is that day so thats a no go for me. EF!
By JdmJin
#186239 I live 10 mins away. hella there.
By eg_turbo_hatch
#186250 me and my girl white-eg8-girl will try and go but not a sure thing since we will be getting back from hawaii the night before
By chrono404
#189742 Tons of us Olympia Guys will be meeting at the Martin Way Park n Ride in Lacey,Wa at 10am Then rolling up as a Group. If you guys want to Join us by all means come on down. If your going to come and want my cell #, Pm me.
By JdmJin
#191072 gah i would love to join you guys but pacific raceways is seriously 8 mins from my house. lol