California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By BurqueB16
Oregon's-own wrote:
civicsiboi53 wrote:sounds like fun to me i will be there in my turboed hatch

hey atleast you showed up... this meet was a joke!!! I was the only one that showed up and brought people out... everyone on here is a flake and I don't plan on ever trying to help the Oregon people out on setting up these monthly meets... thank you all for flaking like usual.... made me look bad... I was trying to help everyone out and keep it in a cool place thats welcoming to wash and oregon people... but even having it anywhere... I guess no one is ever gonne come out... not only that no one showed up but I brought out one of the cleanest hatches that never comes out to meets and is always garaged..

I will no longer be apart of this forum and wish you all good luck

dude wasnt there a meet right before this one? its hard to organise meets like every month, this aint cali. :? i would of been there but i was in hawaii, and im sure people were still recovering from new years. just cus no one showed up is not a reason to be so hurt...
By Joplies
BurqueB16 wrote:
Oregon's-own wrote:
civicsiboi53 wrote:sounds like fun to me i will be there in my turboed hatch

hey atleast you showed up... this meet was a joke!!! I was the only one that showed up and brought people out... everyone on here is a flake and I don't plan on ever trying to help the Oregon people out on setting up these monthly meets... thank you all for flaking like usual.... made me look bad... I was trying to help everyone out and keep it in a cool place thats welcoming to wash and oregon people... but even having it anywhere... I guess no one is ever gonne come out... not only that no one showed up but I brought out one of the cleanest hatches that never comes out to meets and is always garaged..

I will no longer be apart of this forum and wish you all good luck

dude wasnt there a meet right before this one? its hard to organise meets like every month, this aint cali. :? i would of been there but i was in hawaii, and im sure people were still recovering from new years. just cus no one showed up is not a reason to be so hurt...

Agreed. Im still thinkin we need to get a meet up in the next month to month in a half. Whatcha think?
By Eg8_Madness
#169480 Well i'm in oregon so if anyone is down for a meet hit me up :thumb:
By Joplies
#170386 What part are you from bro?
By BurqueB16
#174540 now that its starting to get nice we should start organizing another meet :thumb:
By Coplies
#174673 I'm down for that. Where and when do you all want to get together?
By ford_truck07
#174982 hey everyone found this site lastnight and liked it so im in portland area and would love to know about meets and shows just now getting back into the civic scene. :thumb:

94 cx hatch
d16z6 vtec
bronze hx wheels
By EG-BRANDON-V
#175657 grants pass oregon right here whos close ill hook up do make some photos and just hang out
By 93egfnt95
#178983 okay i just join and im from Roseburg oregon my car is not nice or fast but im working on it , I would love it to kick it with you guys some day. :woot:
By BurqueB16
#178986 how about we plan a spring meet for sometime next month?

what days would be good for you guys?
By 93egfnt95
#178990 Saturdays or something i know some other gusys that may be intersted but they have diff genaration of civics
:thumb:
By 93egfnt95
#178992 :( Wow you left me hanging because you left
thats
cool
do repaly some other day lets get oregon people on the map!!
By Joplies
#178994 We love all Hondas :thumb:
By ford_truck07
#179027 we need to figure out a good spot that would be in the middle so we can get as many people their as possible. im up for the weekends ive also got a few people that would probably come but two have different years ones a 00 si and the other is an 04 si but lets get this planned asap so we can get it figured out.