California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By Joplies
#151222 We gotta stay together oregon people! lol noones posting in here. I realize its winter...sorta but we should all try to hangout and cruiz around somtime soon.
By mysickeg6
#151402 ooo man im with yaa! get something goin..
By Oregon's-own
#151513 well I went to texas for two months and what I thought was cool is there is they have a meet once a month call all import bash at a park... just a bunch of crews and whoever meet up and show there cars off... I think oregon should have something like this incorperated somewhere here...
By Joplies
#151529 i agree dude. we should find a central place and meet up for sure. maybe once a month
By Oregon's-own
#151530 we should do it in like albany or salem.. or portland... somewhere in the middle though..

I am down to and would like some help to put this on..!!!
By chrono404
#151543 If your have a meet/cruise on the north west side of Oregon I will probably roll down. I have a some friends that might roll down as well, Not all of them drive egs, one has a B16 EK, one has a h22 CB7, and anouther rolling a 4dr DC, Then ofcourse tons with EG's. Not sure if I can get them all to come down, but its in the NW corner of Oregon I might be able to get it to happen.

:thumb:
By eg_turbo_hatch
#151560 me and white-eg8-girl and a few other eg/ek/db8s would like to have another meet :thumb:
By BLaCkSiLo
#151563 i want to have another meet as well.... the last one we went to was pretty decent but i think we should do it more often, even though it is winter time, i would be down :thumb:

joplies...where was the one last time? like beav town?
By Oregon's-own
#151566 yeah... I want to put these on... IDC about it being winter or what not either... I am just gonna need a little help putting these on if anyone is wanting to help... I think Oregon needs this... its lame cause we have what 1 maybe 2 meets a year and 1 car show... lame... If Oregon did more things to stay involved in the import scene, I think there would be more car shows and what not that come out just like southern cali.. I personally think Oregon needs to get on the map...
By chrono404
#151587 We need to set a time to meet up somewhere. If we meet in portland or not far from Portland I will come down from Washington, and most likely bring some friends in their hondas. Assuming there is no snow or salt on the roads that is.

Sometime in Late November/Early December?
I will hopefully have my Sedan FINALLY running agian by then.
By Coplies
#151593 Hell yea dude. We need to get together and bs about hondas and go driving
By BLaCkSiLo
#151609 i would be more than down...i have heard of race dezign i think, but dont remember exactly. we just need to correlate better and have good planning, i understand that people have to bail out but we need to commit!

maybe we could team up with some others as well?
By Joplies
#151634 blacksilo...yeah it was at the auto trader center in beaverton.

i seen this giant ass parking lot somtimes in north portland that i keep thinking about a meet at. Maybe some day soon when its nice out Coplies and i can run up there and scope the scene and see if its legit. if not i will do some more searching. I would for sure like to stay away from places where we would have to ask if it ok cause this is really just us all meeting up to bs not a show or anything ya know?
By mysickeg6
#151642 joplies, idk if this would be a good or bad idea but, we should all def. meet somewhere hangout and have a good time, then go cruise some where like a (parking garage) and then have a photo shoot. that way people see and we get the word out!!. :thumb:
By Joplies
#151693 Hmmm. Im likeing the idea of a photoshoot. We would just have to pick a day when its suppose to be clear or even a little gloomy works. Im thinking Portland is gonna be the easiest/best place for us all to meet up. Unless you guys know of a good location in sorounding towns... ex: beaverton, tigard, ef idk cities close haha.