California, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon
By Joplies
#137727 UM OK! Im game! I say we meet up at the voodoo doughnuts at 12pm k? Then we all roll out.
By Ajax1989
#137729 lol

voodoo doughnuts..
:?
By Ajax1989
#137738 cop heaven
By Joplies
#137746 Voodoo? I almost never see cops around there lol...i could be wrong though im always there around 1-2am
By Ajax1989
#137755 bacon on ur donuts?

shit come down here
there is smog flavor
and a few others :lol:
By Joplies
#137765 HahahaI get it...wooow...lol i can be a little slow.

Yeah voodoo is crazy. my g/f like the cock n balls one :thumb: giant penis and balls with creme filling in the balls hahaha
By egsedanguy
Joplies wrote:HahahaI get it...wooow...lol i can be a little slow.

Yeah voodoo is crazy. my g/f like the cock n balls one :thumb: giant penis and balls with creme filling in the balls hahaha

that one would be for chance.lol
By Joplies
#137853 Ahahaha! No joke
By BurqueB16
BLaCkSiLo wrote:
BurqueB16 wrote:in beaverton ha thats like a ten min walk fro where im living at now! ha, i will be there for sure! :thumb: but i wont have my ej until the end of september tho :( but i will be nice to finally see some clean eg's in Oregon :lol:

oh wait, so your not in new mexico? :? well you need to update your shit man, throwing me off lol

if we get enough oregon people, lets meet up somewhere first?

ha okay i changed it yo :thumb: so which voodoo donuts? the one downtown? :?

and by the way have you been to sesame donuts? that place is bomb too! :thumb:
By Joplies
#137924 I havnt but ive heard of it. where is it?
Yeah i was talkin about the one at 3rd and burnside. Wierd place but its portland lol so it all good.
By indie2.0
#138091 im totally there! we need to get as many of us there as possible to represent the eg's.
By Joplies
#140007 Hey is everyone still down? its this saturday! and we need a place to meet up before hand. :woot:
By BLaCkSiLo
#140649 well my camera died, so i don't have many pics, i met up with Joplies beforehand and we all 3 rolled over there.... pretty good amount of people, here is what i got:

here is joplies and his bud :lol:

here is the other single slammer turbo besides me...he is rocking the y8 8)

here is mine and joplies:

pretty much like 50-100 cars were there, good turn out, i washed my car and didn't rain too much :woot: :woot: :woot: