Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Kyle94ex
#103137 I used a xti for along time before I stepped it up and payed $1500 for my Nikon D90. I would recommend the xti because I have used them for quite awhile and was always happy with it. You can always search Amazon also for good deals on one.
By AIRPORTADAM
#103248 I have the Nikon D40x and it is an amazing camra, I have played with the rebel and both great camras but I prefer the Nikon it is a very easy camra to use and has ALOT of features. You can see some of the pics I take with is in Heatherly's build thread.
By smokinsoljah420
#104442 a little update since tim was asking about it in another thread. i didnt get to get her a camera by her birthday so i bought her a nintendo ds since she wanted that too and i didnt have enough to go crazy on her birthday. So i told her what i was planning on getting her and she said she didnt want a crazy camera just yet since she doesnt think she would get used to it quick. So today i got paid an ended up with a spur-of-the-moment purchase of a Fuji FinePix S1000FD. i think its a little more her speed just yet and it really has some good settings options also. 10 megapixels and great iso options. heres a pic.

Like i said i think its a little more around what shes be using it for now anyways and she was really happy. ill eventually get the d40, for myself! :twisted: :lol: :D Whatcha guys think?
By smokinsoljah420
#104450 :twisted: it was nicely priced to specially with my wally world discount lol! :thumb: 189 for the cam, 20 bucks for the 2 year warranty, 18 bucks for a 4gb card, and 20 bucks for a drop resistant case. with my discount i pretty much got the warranty and the card for free lol! :thumb: this thing takes some pretty damn good pics. id take some now but its dark outside. lol! :thumb:
By Faded_Milano
#104458 I know the d40 has some software issues that don't like Auto focusing some of the lenses. :thumbdown: but otherwise it's an awesome entry level SLR
By smokinsoljah420
#104463 :thumb: good looks for the heads up lol! might have to change routes lol! :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#104546 Nikion D90 :thumb:
By smokinsoljah420
#104676 thats what i was thinking, or the xsi! :twisted: