Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By egsedanguy
#85991 i had to post these. this is my lil brother wyatt. hes 2. i was helping my dad one day and was getting somthing out my car. he followed me out and as soon as i opened my door he got right in and craled to the driver seat and started making vroom noises and turning the wheel and shaking the shifter. so cute.
this is his " wanna race and lose?" look!
let me know if he is ready for an eg. lol
By vtec_gloucester
#86501 start them young... i like ya style... get him hooked to honda while he is young!

haha
By sdots
#86585 haha sweet, definitely suits him well. BTW why is your handbrake up so high? lol
By egsedanguy
#87092 o ya im makining sure he gets a honda. and as for the e brake. i have no clue. it works hella good. never seemed to high for me. it may just be the pic since the seat is all the way up and it might look higher sice there is a lil kid next to it. lol
By sdots
#87958 [quote="egsedanguy"]o ya im makining sure he gets a honda. and as for the e brake. i have no clue. it works hella good. never seemed to high for me. it may just be the pic since the seat is all the way up and it might look higher sice there is a lil kid next to it. lol[/quote

LOL yeh I just realised it's cause it's not a grown up in the drivers seat that it looks so high, looks normal now lol
By egsedanguy
#88449 lol. ya i tried to put the harness on him but he wont wear it. lol ill make sure he does when he is abel to drive. lol
By Classiccarsrule85
#88454 lol another honda fanatic in the works lol

he looks like hes having a very fun time driving did he go vroooom
By egsedanguy
#88701 ya he was making all kinds of noise. if he had a key he would have most likly turned it on and took my car. lol