Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By RAKUN
#66346 last night I was doing nothing, nothing good in the tv too, so I started to ply with photoshop, and I did this wallpaper, 1280 x800

you dont like it?? let me know, throw me your ideas

By hatchin06
#66348 :? Idk what to think about it? Like its cool in its own way but then again idk if i would want this as my wallpaper. kind of busy and all over the place. props to you though. just my 2 cents
By CivicTypeR
Graham wrote:Where did you get all the exploded diagrams? :o

My pants.
By RAKUN
Graham wrote:Where did you get all the exploded diagrams?!?!?! I need them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

i got them from a Honda autoparts site, I will put a zip file to anyone can download
By id3379
#66408 its a interesting idea, i don't think the civic in the middle matches, but still something different, so cool !
By Feenyx
#66431 There's something a little 'off' about the bright red hatch in the middle, but I'm very much liking the overall idea. Also, the resolution is an ideal match for my laptop, so I'll be using it.
Would love to see some more ideas on this theme though!
By Gorveatt
#66506 Theres a blueprint diagram of the hatch that you can get, it would suit the middle alot better i think, i'll see if i can find the pic.

Here we go.
By RAKUN
Graham wrote:Thanks alot for the pictures, been looking for these for ages!!! :thumb:

you welcome

I changed the red civic for the diagram

By RAKUN
#66578 more opinions????

:thumb: ? :x ? :thumbdown: ?
By Gorveatt
#66580 Me Likes :thumb:
By CivicTypeR
#66590 Me likes too, but I think you should set the civic-eg.com logo with no background, so the hole pic is black n white.