Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By ChicagoMike
#60938 It was a nice day around Chicago today, so my lil brother stopped by with his EK and we headed out to take a few snaps. Enjoy!! :woot:

By sqsi
#60939 Sweet pics.

Hey you going to the suja meet/bbq tomorrow in carol stream?
By ChicagoMike
sqsi wrote:Sweet pics.

Hey you going to the suja meet/bbq tomorrow in carol stream?

Thanks. I'm actually not going, its still kinda tough to get away, my babys only 10 days old, and the wifey needs helping hands around the house. There will be other events I'll be attending I'm sure. :thumb:
By sqsi
#60942 I thought you would not be out at all with the new baby and all, but when you posted this I just had to ask. I hope all is going well.
By ChicagoMike
sqsi wrote:I thought you would not be out at all with the new baby and all, but when you posted this I just had to ask. I hope all is going well.

Thanks, all is going VERY well. My cousin was chilling with my wife and lil man while I ran with my brother to take these pics. The spot the pics were taken is right around the corner from where I live so I wasnt gone very long.
By opocot
#60948 nice pics :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
LowTEC-Derbo wrote:i thought EKs werent milano red?

reminds me of our team red. :)

His paint code is R-81 which is Milano Red.

Team Red is sick!! :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
opocot wrote:nice pics :thumb:

Thank you!! :thumb:
By ChicagoMike
#60976 Some specs on the EK are......

JDM B16a
Type R intake mani and throttle body
Type R header
Tokico Blue shocks with GC coilovers
B&M shortshifter with Type R shift knob
Apexi N1 exhaust
2000 Civic Si seats
Vis hood
Seibon duckbill spoiler
Drag Dr20's with Falken tires
Skunk2 front and rear strut bars
Benen lower tie bar

Im sure he'd remind me that there's more, but thats the basics. :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#60980 Whats with you two and mirrors lol. I'm not a fan of his, and ... well... where are yours? :lol:
By ChicagoMike
Gorveatt wrote:Whats with you two and mirrors lol. I'm not a fan of his, and ... well... where are yours? :lol:

Hahahah, he liked the ones he has on now better compared to the stock dumbo ears, and mine........well......I'm ready to race (I got the itch), so I took mine off and threw in my block off plates.
By Gorveatt
#60983 haha i've only seen one other person take the mirrors off and put on block off plates, personally it would drive me nuts i always use my mirrors
By ChicagoMike
JDM-Chick wrote:nice pics!

Thanks woman!! :thumb: