Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By chrono404
408eg6 wrote:i got these pics bro can u make me a signature... u can make it how ever u want jus work ur magic

:thumb:
By B20vtec-turbo
#237727 I ran across this thread and wondered if I could make one, so here is my attempt! Not to shabby for my first try,huh?
By B20vtec-turbo
ceelx wrote:anybody would make me crazy signature ??

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=18335&highlight=

This is only my second time to do this, (My Sig and yours) I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes doing this....But here ya go CEELX! What do you think?

By chrono404

Not a Crazy Signature, however its Simple and clean very similar to your Car. :thumb:

If you wanna use the Sig, save it and upload it to your own image hosting site, If you dont wanna use it thats cool too. When I saw the photoshoot in the Gravel pit I had to make one. :thumb:
By jayEGR
#238031 aww man i do you guys do that i want my own sig and avatar that why i havent had one , i dnt know how to
By ceelx
B20vtec-turbo wrote:

This is only my second time to do this, (My Sig and yours) I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes doing this....But here ya go CEELX! What do you think?

chrono404 wrote:

Not a Crazy Signature, however its Simple and clean very similar to your Car. :thumb:

If you wanna use the Sig, save it and upload it to your own image hosting site, If you dont wanna use it thats cool too. When I saw the photoshoot in the Gravel pit I had to make one. :thumb:

thanks bro's :D

even i can't do such beautifull signatures :thumb:

when i will come back from work i upload some.

chrono404 do you like the gravel ?? :D
By ceelx
#238133 in this forum i chose chrono404 sig, and on civicclub.pl forum i wanted sig B20vtec-turbo :thumb:

By chrono404
jayEGR wrote:aww man i do you guys do that i want my own sig and avatar that why i havent had one , i dnt know how to

Post pics of your car and we can make you a sig and a avatar for you.

ceelx wrote:
thanks bro's :D

chrono404 do you like the gravel ?? :D

I like the pictures you did in the Gravel Pit. The pics come out nicely as the landscaping makes for interesting pictures, The Gold Civic really pops out well in the pics, The background is interesting, however not over powering.
By OleFolk
#238155 "The Garage" Doesnt seem to work
I wish it did

What dimensions do you use for sig's?
By jayEGR
#238173 do i post the picture on this thread
this pic i would like on my sig. my theme is greyish blue which is the color of my car and metallic blue and white
but this is what i want as my avatar but with out the red hatch

thanks chrono404 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Jayryan
#238399 i would like a signature done please if possible just any pic of a white hatch eg and project rustbucket as the text in it
By chrono404
OleFolk wrote:"The Garage" Doesnt seem to work
I wish it did

What dimensions do you use for sig's?

According to the Ruleson the Forum you can't have a Signature image more then 600x125. I almost always make them 500x100.

We phased out the Garage, Most people where making Build threads so we removed the Garage Feature to save our Server. We have grown quite abit and to compensate for the extra traffic, we took out something that wasn't used often.

jayEGR wrote:hey chrono404 ?

I couldn't think of anything for an avy, so use one of our defualts.

Jayryan wrote:i would like a signature done please if possible just any pic of a white hatch eg and project rustbucket as the text in it

May not look like it given the fact I make tons of people custom sigs, I am a pretty busy guy. I am an admin on this site meaning I have to go through all the posts on here making sure they are all following our rules, and are placed in the correct places. When they are not I then move them. In Addition to this I work a Full time Job (40+Hrs/Week) and do all the Civic-Eg work in my spare time.

If someone posts some pictures I'm down to do a quick Signature. Almost every signature made on this site takes less then 10 mins for me to put together. However I wont go out and find pics to make your signature. Someone else on here with more freetime then I might. However if you want me to make you a Signature then you will need to find what photos to use.

It may also take awhile for me to get a Signature done for the above reasons. Not only do I do Civic-EG stuff in my Freetime, I try to be a Honda Enthusiast doing those times as well and work on my Own EG's.