Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By poorman type-r
#285147 Does anybody have an account who can send an invite to my fiance? She loves that site, but doesn't know anyone that has an account. Thanks in advice guys. :thumb:
By Chance
#285192 You have to be invited?
By poorman type-r
#285198 I guess you have to be sent an invite to be able to log in and make full use of the site.
By ohDirka
#285234 Your account probably has to be approved. PM me your user name and I'll take a look at it.
By poorman type-r
#285244 Pm'd
By Gustavo
#285441 Yes u have 2 b invited. I don't have 1 it's 4 girls in my eyes n every girl that i know including my girl r addicted 2 this app.
By Vti93T
#285448 I heard about this through a friend and they were going nuts..I just went to the website :jawdrop: There's definitely a lot of interesting stuff on there..crafts, alcohol and other stuff..It got me interested lol
By Chance
#285492 HOOKED!^
By FG2_Andrew
#285494 also would like an invite!
By poorman type-r
deadbeatEH2 wrote:also would like an invite!

PM me your email address. I will see if my fiance can send you an invite
By civic eg-k
#298660 wifes hooked on it as well lol though she just browses threw it. later she guna want me to make shit for her or be more creative.
By rodney120985
civic eg-k wrote:wifes hooked on it as well lol though she just browses threw it. later she guna want me to make shit for her or be more creative.

My wife already is trying to get me to do stuff. Wanted to buy me a nail gun for Valentine's Day so I could build things easier!
By civic eg-k
#298662 lol so how do u get invited to the site? its always bad when the wife buys you tools.
By rodney120985
#298663 That's when you know she has something up her sleeve for up! Thought it was kinda funny how she thought all she had to do was buy a nail gun and I would be all set! :lol: Don't have a clue about the site other than she loves it and is addicted to it