Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By hatchie
#273626 red hatch with bbs rs in colors of teal, white or bright blue. leave studs and bbs cap polished. if not too much to ask thank you!!!!!

photos to go off:

red hatch:Image

teal color and style of design:Image

blue color:Image

use color on car for all white.
Last edited by hatchie on Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Wicked
#273633 They aren't exact, but close its hard when they're so shiny, and the studs are so small just to much work. Check out the special color I found while I was doing it. :thumb:

By Chance
#273653 Teal! :thumb:
By hatchie
#273659 no way omg someone give this guy a wrench or a like a little camera under his name!
By FG2_Andrew
#273672 Not to thread jack but what do oh have to do to gain wrenches? I've always wondered that...

And special color ftw! Awesome shop bro
By Wicked
#273727 Thanks guys. It was rushed, but I think it should be good enough to get the point across. Whats a wrench?
By Chance
#273938 Like the wrenches under mine and hatchies screen name...means we are the shit.
By Chance
deadbeatEH2 wrote:Not to thread jack but what do oh have to do to gain wrenches? I've always wondered that...

Wicked wrote: Whats a wrench?

What does the wrench mean?:Click here

:thumb:
By FG2_Andrew
Chance wrote:
deadbeatEH2 wrote:Not to thread jack but what do oh have to do to gain wrenches? I've always wondered that...

Wicked wrote: Whats a wrench?

What does the wrench mean?:Click here

:thumb:

Touchdown! Thanks!
By hatchie
#274016 Like said before cuz we the shit
By hatchie
#279231 ok so adding to this thread i wanna take these two picture and combine em but with a twist

turn this entire wheel teal (keeping only the gold and red)

and if also see if able to but on this car as far as the gold and red in first