Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Vti93T
#251057 Hey guys and gals!!! I entered a photo contest (not my best photo ever..I waited till the last minute to take it). Anyway, here's the link to go to my photo...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Seabrook-Photo-Contest/195765883785863

When you get to that link you'll "like" the main page and then go to the left and click photos. You'll see the 2011 photo contest photos album. Click that and then my picture is this one

"Likes" get 1 vote and leaving a "Comment" gets another vote..so leave both please :D

I'm trying to win. If I do win we get to spend 2 nights in a hotel room and $100 gift card to spend at restaurants along the boardwalk. Blake and I could really use this since I'm the only one working. So please vote!! Thanks for all of the support everyone!![/b]
Last edited by Vti93T on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Vti93T
#251246 ok let's try this again...

Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/? ... 5883785863

You'll probably have to "LIKE" the actually page and then go to photos. My photo is this one below:

To Vote for Me: Like my picture and also leave a comment. Each one counts as a vote.

The boyfriend and I could really use the prize which is $100 and a 2 night stay in a hotel. Please vote for me everyone! I appreciate it!
By Vti93T
#251628 Vote for me please!
By Vti93T
#251821 LAST day to vote for me is today!!! So go vote if you haven't already!!
By Vti93T
#251951 So I'm pretty much sitting here shaking because the contest people posted up on my picture how people can comment and like my vote but only 1 counts as a vote. Now correct me if I'm wrong but when they put " "Like" or comment on your favorite photo ... both count as a vote." I thought that if you did both you got votes for both..not one or the other. It makes me mad because I want to win, need to win. It would be so nice to have money to eat on and have free breakfast for two days. It would just help us out so much and now my chances of winning pretty much got ruined because another person has 49 likes and then the people who commented didn't all like the picture so they probably have more than me. :( . I was so happy to do this contest because 1. I don't have a lot of money now that the bf is unemployed and isn't getting unemployment anymore and 2. because since I don't make a whole lot, I can't really buy groceries all the time. This just fucking sucks. All that hard work to get people to vote and it probably doesn't even matter anymore.
By Vti93T
#251973 Thank you for voting..to the rest of you..no thanks for the support since no one else supported me.
By Chance
WhiteKid wrote:Holy shit , I live like 10miles away from the boardwalk man pm me

Not "man" lol...

SORRY KATIE!!! Idk how I missed this, wow its old now!! and too late for sorry's.

That is lame about the 'likes' and comment crap!

:(
By Vti93T
#272153 Thanks Chance! It's ok..Next contest though, I'm going to kick butt.