Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By hatchie
#182423 hey i was wondering if i could get someone to photoshop the rims on this car .... like either red or if possible metalcast red (kinda like ghostfire :thumb: )
Last edited by hatchie on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
By chrono404
#182437 Image

Not sure how bright you want it.

If you have Adobe Photoshop CS4, I will give you a copy of the .psd. It has multiple layers of red's that you can see how your wheels will look with different colors and shades with red.
By hatchie
#182475 not gunna lie that looks bad ass! can you do the lip red only? and nah i tried to photoshop and i horribly suck at it

Paint ftw :lol:
By Xaser
#182476 Not the best but hope its good enough for you.

By 3kkl3sia
hatchie wrote:hey i was wondering if i could get someone to photoshop the rims on this car .... like either red or if possible metalcast red (kinda like ghostfire :thumb: )

on a side note, is it just me or does your back wheel kinda look like its not in the center of the wheel well? it looks pushed forward a little bit..?
By Carfanatic
Xaser wrote:Not the best but hope its good enough for you.

Love it how this turned out!! 8)
By hatchie
Xaser wrote:Not the best but hope its good enough for you.

someone give this guy a wrench lol and thank you chrono for the other one they're both sick as hell!

holy shi* oh em gee

i just creamed ...... it looks soooooooooo sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By chrono404
Xaser wrote:Image

That looks awesome. You totally need to paint up your rims like this.

Your Welcome for the Pic's
By hatchie
#183000 teal made a good point maybe i should mask off the rivets and paint em black and i was thinking of getting red lugs

:wink: :wink: if anyone wants to attempt the photoshop i'd be very appreciative lol
By Xaser
#183233 Here you go, really wish I had kept the original file had to do it all again but hey, did it a little better this time. Although the resolution was really to small to separately colour the nuts but I gave it a try.

So here's just the red again

Heres with polished nuts

Now black

Oh and thought I would add this as it look pretty mean all black lol.

Personally not a fan of polished lips on none black cars but fully anodised red looks real good with the red car.

EDIT: Seems the red came out lighter this time, if you really want it made darker just shout, just CBA at the moment lol.
By hatchie
#183242 god i hate how good you are at this........... now idk what i wanna do for the color?!?!?!?!?!

ugh lol these are so good :D :thumb: :woot: :D :thumb:
By hatchie
#188509 can i get someone to photoshop my fog covers black like grats

i want just the lens yellow and the ring around it and the cover black pleeze

thank you!
By hatchie
#188898 anybody pweese