Photoshopped images & requests, show off your Photography
By Ajax1989
#141403 nice :thumb:

im lovin this pic
its effin sick :thumb:
By GoRide
#141412 nice.... do u have any more pics of ur interior i wanna see that custom gauge holder!
By marvinp8700
#141415 props to ya for your ride. clean as shit.
By Method
GoRide wrote:nice.... do u have any more pics of ur interior i wanna see that custom gauge holder!

my thoughts too.
By VegasCivic
#141431 Clean.
Too much contrast in editing imo.
By Cleavic
GoRide wrote:nice.... do u have any more pics of ur interior i wanna see that custom gauge holder!

Here is a pic.... I've made it myself, color is just for fun soon it will be the colour of the car :wink:

By Method
#141451 the orange looks nice.
By Gorveatt
#141518 From a photographer perspective, 11, 12, and 13 are the best, but the sky in 11 is too blown out, I'm assuming you're not using an SLR camera or any sort of post processing on the computer, am i right? car looks clean though.
By Cleavic
#141644 I'm using a Sony Alpha 300 DSLR Camera and i'm modding the pics with Adobe Photoshop 2. But i'm a beginner :wink:

Thanks for the comments :D
By GoRide
Cleavic wrote:

Here is a pic.... I've made it myself, color is just for fun soon it will be the colour of the car :wink:

Nice Job man..... looks awesome, cant wait to see the car that color should look pretty good!

Hey whats with the pod pillar on the passanger side???
By Cleavic
#141734 The Pod Pillar on the passenger side you don't see that much. That's why i have it :D In totally i have 4 meters. An a/f ratio, volt meter, oil pressure and vacuüm meter. In the winter i will add 2 meters in the custom made gauge pod :wink:
By Civic_HatchSI
#141810 Love how you made the hood come over the headlights. Great pictures too :thumb:
By GoRide
Cleavic wrote:The Pod Pillar on the passenger side you don't see that much. That's why i have it :D In totally i have 4 meters. An a/f ratio, volt meter, oil pressure and vacuüm meter. In the winter i will add 2 meters in the custom made gauge pod :wink:

nice man... what do u plan on putting in them?