Relating to the site
By eg-guy
#271874 Is there a Hondas anonymous? cause my additction keeps gettin worse cause of this site and i can't quit because i love being high on honda life :lol: i can't get enough. :thumb:
By Gustavo
#271878 I know wat u mean. I get in trouble by my girl cause she has 2 put up with me talking about my honda 24/7.
By chrono404
#271886 Its hard to quit the honda game. I Love my '95 JDM B20/B16 tranny Delsol more then 2004 Subaru WRX Daily Driver. The Delsol being faster might have something to do with that though. :D\

However like most addicts I dont want to quit it. I cant leave the honda game. Every time I get into my Delsol I just get a huge grin. As nice as my WRX is it doesn't do that.

It gets expensive once your car starts feeling slow and you need to make it faster though. However its totally worth it.
By Flatland_EG
#271887 lHlOlNlDlAl My Anti-Drug. :D
By gtstripes
#271890 my gf hates my car.. maybe because i spend more money on it than i do to her lol

i get the biggest grin when i see any civic eg lol

my uni teacher has banned me from using cars as any part of any of my assessments.. lol ill post a pic of my stamp design :D
By EG {FIVE-500}
Gustavo wrote:I know wat u mean. I get in trouble by my girl cause she has 2 put up with me talking about my honda 24/7.

x2 on that had a big argument with my partner the other night because i accused her of changing my password because i couldn't log in :lol:

no one comes between man - honda or forum :lol:
By Gustavo
EG {FIVE-500} wrote:
Gustavo wrote:I know wat u mean. I get in trouble by my girl cause she has 2 put up with me talking about my honda 24/7.

x2 on that had a big argument with my partner the other night because i accused her of changing my password because i couldn't log in :lol:

:lol: It got 2 the point where she changed the password on my laptop n only she could log in n let me use it. She would only give me a hour n half 2b on it. But now she's backed off n she says she likes that i'm passionate about Honda's than drugs like some of my friends. Now i can b on here as much as i want. N she's heard me talk about them so much we can drive down the highway n she can name if it's a eg, ek, n other models. It's badass! :thumb:
By EG {FIVE-500}
Gustavo wrote:
EG {FIVE-500} wrote:

:lol: It got 2 the point where she changed the password on my laptop n only she could log in n let me use it. She would only give me a hour n half 2b on it. But now she's backed off n she says she likes that i'm passionate about Honda's than drugs like some of my friends. Now i can b on here as much as i want. N she's heard me talk about them so much we can drive down the highway n she can name if it's a eg, ek, n other models. It's badass! :thumb:

:lol: sounds exactly the same as my situation all my mates go off in town and pub's and shit but i chose not to drink or do drugs i like my money to go into the cars or kids :lol: but if mine changed my password she would deffo get told :lol:
By Gustavo
EG {FIVE-500} wrote:
Gustavo wrote:
EG {FIVE-500} wrote:

:lol: sounds exactly the same as my situation all my mates go off in town and pub's and shit but i chose not to drink or do drugs i like my money to go into the cars or kids :lol: but if mine changed my password she would deffo get told :lol:

Mine goes 2 bills n my car.
By RWMIII
#272071 yea...there is a reason that I am single now. :eh:
By Gustavo
RWMIII wrote:yea...there is a reason that I am single now. :eh:

:lol: Just keep waiting u'll find the 1. After hearing me talk about my car n Honda's my girl started liking them she got rid of her Exterra n got a 06 civic sedan. :thumb:
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#272095 i miss my civic sooooo damn bad my girl gets mad at me for talking about that stuff you know you love hondas when you call every car on the road a pos because its not the cancer patient in your driveway
By Ecc0
#272123 I'm on a winner with my mrs she love having and driving Hondas now she has an aerodeck for the family driver and I have my coupe.

We both miss my Sol so much that I'm planning on getting her one as a weekend car for her.

I never stop talking about my cars so get in allot of trouble at work and regularly get caught on my phone looking at parts on being on here lol.

I have also had to get a separate unit to keep my home clear of any car parts as a one point a nearly had a whole car in pieces. In my bedroom (before I moved in with my mrs).

I do think it's the only to love Hondas though to have enough space to get LOADS of them and I always say it's a hobby that got on of hand lol