Relating to the site
By -EJ1- COUPE
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:haha hes such a cool site admin shows that he cares about us posters!! :woot:

Teals the man!!

See the site is still small enough to where teal is able to give you guys some "personal" attention. Its gonna get a lot harder as the member list gets bigger. The cool thing is we've all got to know eachother on some sort of level, if we we're popping 10-20 new members a day it wouldnt be that way.

So a BIG :woot: for Civic-EG!! :woot: :woot:

thats for sure. i use to be on tons of civic forums but i stopped i get some info that i need but no attention just o u dont have many posts go away.. teal you are the man since i came to this site i have loved it and now that i have more time i will get as much as i can on this site. :woot:
By chnzgoofball
H22+LSD-EJ2 wrote:
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:
chnzgoofball wrote:haha hes such a cool site admin shows that he cares about us posters!! :woot:

Teals the man!!

See the site is still small enough to where teal is able to give you guys some "personal" attention. Its gonna get a lot harder as the member list gets bigger. The cool thing is we've all got to know eachother on some sort of level, if we we're popping 10-20 new members a day it wouldnt be that way.

So a BIG :woot: for Civic-EG!! :woot: :woot:

thats for sure. i use to be on tons of civic forums but i stopped i get some info that i need but no attention just o u dont have many posts go away.. teal you are the man since i came to this site i have loved it and now that i have more time i will get as much as i can on this site. :woot:

yup i love this site!! this IS my favorite site to go on... other then myspace that is LOL

:lol: