Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By eghatchie33
#240792 when u got the worst paint job but u know u can still breeze on a rsx
By LaosToaster
#240814 when u shop for "new" parts at the junkyard saving loads of money, while ur friends are getting ripped off buying expensive OEM parts from the dealership
By TrailerTrash
Aldo91 wrote:you know you drive an eg when every single one of your friends riding in your car clenches their teeth as much as you do when going over a speed bump.:lol:

call me queer but I naturally pucker my cornhole instead of clench my teeth. dunno why :lol:

94_jdm_ferio wrote:
you know u drive a eg when u
eat/sleep/civic-eg.com

best. one. yet. stickers? :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
Aldo91 wrote:you know you drive an eg when every single one of your friends riding in your car clenches their teeth as much as you do when going over a speed bump.:lol:

call me queer but I naturally pucker my cornhole instead of clench my teeth. dunno why :lol:

94_jdm_ferio wrote:
you know u drive a eg when u
eat/sleep/civic-eg.com

best. one. yet. stickers? :thumb:
By OleFolk
#240838 You know you drive an eg when around a lot of traffic you hear "BbBbbrrrrrrWWWHAAA" and you immediately jump up and turn around looking for that Honda :D
By *EvE*
OleFolk wrote:You know you drive an eg when around a lot of traffic you hear "BbBbbrrrrrrWWWHAAA" and you immediately jump up and turn around looking for that Honda :D

this is so true!!!lol
By TrailerTrash
#251086 ... when you have never actually used that adjustment tool that came with your ebay coilover sleeves. either because they are always cranked to slammed status or the adjusters are no longer there :hehe:
By gtstripes
#251098 you know you drive an eg when...

- dream of having intercourse with your civic...

- when you look at another eg owner and wonder if they know about civic-eg.com

- get that burst of excitment when you see another eg

- take out spare tyre and boot board + tools for added weightloss :p

- choosing to sleep in it other than your comfy warm bed :D :D

- cry over bird shit on your paint

- park and stare at it while walking into shops

- find it annoying replacing the dash trim around cd player, a/c and the steering wheel

- you replace the cluster bulbs with led's

- have the H on your keychain
By dbrooks
#251105 you know you drive an eg when you drive an eg....duh
By orangeEG
#251195 you know you drive an EG when... your talking to someone and stop mid sentence and stare off into the distance because you hear another eg coming down the road

you know you drive an EG when you friend never wants to take his integra for random creeps around the city

you know you drive an EG when you start to wonder... " did these cars come stock with fart cans?"

you know you drive an EG... when you sit and read 16 pages of a thread that is in no way going to help you out in the future :lol:
By gtstripes
orangeEG wrote:you know you drive an EG... when you sit and read 16 pages of a thread that is in no way going to help you out in the future :lol:

and relate to EVERY one hahahaha :P :thumb:
By Reptile
#251247 You know you drive an EG when u realise you spent last 20mins reading these 16 pages!

You know you drive EG when your home page is civic-eg.com!

You know you drive an EG when you get paid and you think like New part for EG/bills/food/salary gone!

And last one...You know u you drive an EG when whenever u hear a nice exhaust and tires screeching you look around to find that honda.When u realise its not one u get dissapointed but when u find a honda u get excited with no reason D:
By Reptile
jred wrote:- you slow down for the other eg to pass jus to see if he's got rear disc brakes and a SiR badge.

- You chases Trucks on the Hiway becuz of "The Fast and the Furious"

- Proud to drive it cuz its the most NOTORIOUS model civics out.

- Got all the EK guys breaking their neck when you pass by

- Visit CIVIC-EG.com atleast twice a day. Laughing

soooo true!
By Reptile
#251251 One reason my GF told me just now we discussed on the phone about this thread.She said "You know you re driving an EG when ur parking next to some other EG in the parking lot.But why?Cause you are afraid that ur car is gonna get stolen so u park next to the other one and u hope that the thieves are gonna like the other EG more that yours and steal the other Honda" hahahaha
By *EvE*
gtstripes wrote:you know you drive an eg when...

- when you look at another eg owner and wonder if they know about civic-eg.com

- get that burst of excitment when you see another eg

- cry over bird shit on your paint

- park and stare at it while walking into shops

- find it annoying replacing the dash trim around cd player, a/c and the steering wheel

- have the H on your keychain

i find all of these very true!!!!especially the bird poop!!!!nasty birds!!!