Anything & Everything Off-Topic (Some material may be offensive)
By NewEgRyder
#240263 When you practice how to rev match on your street & now everyday your neighbor comes home in his GTO he downshifts in front of your house so you here him..."my cars stock jackass" but don't think your scaring someone with your non shifting ass....

anyone notice that people with 4 cylinder shift better then dudes with V8's or is it just me? Because I realize even tho they may beat us in a race if we switch cars with them we beat are own car by more then they did...something about not having alot of power to start with makes you better at shifting lmao.....I think because of the fact of having less room for error...thats probably why when we get a little more power we dust them...

When you see a Eg for sale & you want it.....even tho you already have one

When neighbors of your have visitor with eg's that are busted up...& you get mad because its tore up & don't want to see a eg like that but you can't stop looking at it & shaking your head
Last edited by NewEgRyder on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By OleFolk
#240264 Story time
I was on the turnpike goin from jersey to ohio, there was a huge storm cell that was the entire 430 miles. I was going a steady 100mph no less then 80. I came accross a mustang going about 60 so my little ass flew by him goin 100 in the rain like it aint shit. This big boy thought it was proper to come n chase the little 4banger. I noticed and slowed down next to a semi and stayed the same speed as the semi which was about 60. Mustang couldnt go anywhere cause the lanes where blocked he was pissed :lol:

you defiantly know you drive an eg when your on a V8's bucket-list
By NewEgRyder
OleFolk wrote:Story time
I was on the turnpike goin from jersey to ohio, there was a huge storm cell that was the entire 430 miles. I was going a steady 100mph no less then 80. I came accross a mustang going about 60 so my little ass flew by him goin 100 in the rain like it aint shit. This big boy thought it was proper to come n chase the little 4banger. I noticed and slowed down next to a semi and stayed the same speed as the semi which was about 60. Mustang couldnt go anywhere cause the lanes where blocked he was pissed :lol:

you defiantly know you drive an eg when your on a V8's bucket-list

Hell naw lol thats real good work :lol:
By hondasrlife
#240278 you know you drive an eg when your mom asks why you want to lower your car because they arent able to get out after they ride with you
By chrono404
hondasrlife wrote:you know you drive an eg when your mom asks why you want to lower your car because they arent able to get out after they ride with you

x2

:thumb:
By *EvE*
#240303 x3

You know you drive an eg when you have atleast driven your car without ac
By 92hatchie
jred wrote:when you got people in the car and their all talking away, but as soon as you hit V Tec they all become really quiet.. :lol:

X2 so true
By OleFolk
#240614 oh, you know when you drive an EG 8)
By TrailerTrash
hondasrlife wrote:you know you drive an eg when your mom asks why you want to lower your car because they arent able to get out after they ride with you

I told my mom its low so she don't throw a hip climbing up into it. :D

You know you drive an EG when your in a line of traffic with no buses/semis/or tankers, your coming up to a railroad crossing, traffic slows to a crawl, and you just assume there is a slammed EG ahead taking it easy across the tracks
By Ajax1989
#240617 ^ hahh i get people blaring there horns at me cuz i crawl over train tracks or speed bumps
By Aldo91
#240636 you know you drive an eg when every single one of your friends riding in your car clenches their teeth as much as you do when going over a speed bump.:lol:
By Ajax1989
Aldo91 wrote:you know you drive an eg when every single one of your friends riding in your car clenches their teeth as much as you do when going over a speed bump.:lol:

i get ouch, you should lower your car so much, then i proceed to tell em to stfu :lol:
my poor exhaust hates me, and my jack pts are a lil upset with me, and on occasion my front lca's get a lil upset

but

you know u drive a eg when u
eat/sleep/civic-eg.com
By Simmons
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
you know u drive a eg when u
eat/sleep/civic-eg.com

Best 1 :thumb: :woot:
By OleFolk
#240773 ...when people are afraid to ride in your car

except for other car enthusiast friends