For Sale & Want to Buy
By Queen-K
#86113 hahahaha...thats what i was thinking...jk...its koo...i guess u were more into the ppic then the writting huh...
By smokinsoljah420
#86114 wow i just noticed your name. lol :: everything comes together:: :weee:
By Queen-K
#86115 Lmfao...are u serious...hahahahaha...know ur just making me double think about that whole fallin down the stairs senerio...lol
By ej2rey
smokinsoljah420 wrote::? ej2 and king k are the same peoples?!?!

Queen-K wrote:no theyre not the same person, Ej2 is King-k's brother. Ej2 even posted it on his reply, he said "i can't keep it at my bros pad anymore"... :wink:

smokinsoljah420 wrote::thumb: wow im retarted lol! Thanks for clearing that up! Im guessing your crash bandicoot? lol! :thumb:

Queen-K wrote:Lol...no, I'm King-K's wife, the 1 who crashed the car was Ej2's wife...he sed it on the post too....lmao

smokinsoljah420 wrote::weee: Hey, sorry i cant help it. My mom threw me down the stairs when i was an infant. lol! jk! :thumb:

Queen-K wrote:hahahaha...thats what i was thinking...jk...its koo...i guess u were more into the ppic then the writting huh...

smokinsoljah420 wrote:wow i just noticed your name. lol :: everything comes together:: :weee:

Queen-K wrote:Lmfao...are u serious...hahahahaha...know ur just making me double think about that whole fallin down the stairs senerio...lol

This conversation...toooo damn fucken funny!
By Queen-K
#86228 This conversation...toooo damn fucken funny![/quote]

I'm glad I made u laugh, but its just dat he kept asking the obvious...lol...I just had to be aa smart ass about it...in a good way though...