For Sale & Want to Buy
By da6
#322818 Posted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:51 pm Post subject: DA right hand drive WITH PICS
this is
my craigslist thread link is here > http://swmi.craigslist.org/cto/3497999785.html

ok i have here right hand drive DA integra this is a project car but only needs a few things i dont need to sell or trade this car but i was wanting to see what i can get for offers im only looking for imports such as hondas, niaasn 240sx and ect no crap such as vans fords unless mustang or trucks unless its a lifed chevy ( MUST BE FIVE SPEED) ok this da integra is rust free execpt for a few small spots are by the back bumper and a few other spots that i fixed with a weilder ok the car hass 222k with a new trans that has 90k on it

GOOD
DA integra thats right hand drive clean title
full coilovers
matrix race seats witha sparco harness
harness bar custom made
brand new OZ rally wheels with new tires that have 8k on them
blox extended lugs
full rhd setup with carpet plastics everything is in the car
BAD
paint isnt done
needs a dizzy for b18a1 ( HOWEVER MOTOR IS GOOD RUNS AND HAS FULL COMPRESSION )
and a windsheild
Ok so if you want you can call or text me 14692740919 name kc or my fiance atw 2693298277 names amelia like i said im not in a hurry to sell or trade im just curoius to see what i can get for it ask for pics please no bullshit or bashing or whatever if you dont have anything to nice to say dont bother bugging me and no I WILL NOT ADD CASH ON TOP OF THIS CAR SO DONT ASK PRICE IS FIRM I MIGHT DO A NICE CAR MOSTLY BASIC WITH CASH FOR MY DA . im putting it up for winter and im not in a hurry to sell or trade but im curious to see what offers i can get on it so please no hating the car isn't done yet im going to finish it during winter price is firm but i can work with it a little bit but this car does have a clean title and everything so lmk guys and enjoy
http://www.xceedspeed.com/forums/showth ... p?t=222029 hey guys none of my pics want to work on here so i linked the xseedspeed thread its in for the images i hope yall will aprove of this and like the car