For Sale & Want to Buy
By jeron_imo31
#294228 Got a 94 dx hatch project im thinkin about selling. car was a clean ride before it was stolen and stripped, car is almost put back together now just missing a few minor things, tie rod ends, fenders, corner lights, radiator, fan, couple dash vents glove box, muffler and cat. its sitting on coilovers, i have a b18b full swap for it again (not installed), it has integra cloth front seats but drivers seat is wore out so i have some black gsr leathers 8-8.5 outa 10, the drivers airbag was stolen so i replaced it with a leather gsr steering wheel, the bezel around the stereo/climate control is broken but i have a replacement one, have a rear disc swap also not installed. Have anther intake manifold, b20 valve cover with timing gear cover shaved off, another b18 spare transmission that came with the new swap when i got it. The harness where it connects to the ecu was cut so it will need someone with more patience than me to fix it. Someone with more time and money than me could have a pretty decent ride, I am unemployed and cant afford to go further with this project. If you are interested email me for pics or shoot me an offer I am from central Washington state.

By stubrun
jeron_imo31 wrote:Got a 94 dx hatch project im thinkin about selling. car was a clean ride before it was stolen and stripped, car is almost put back together now just missing a few minor things, tie rod ends, fenders, corner lights, radiator, fan, couple dash vents glove box, muffler and cat. its sitting on coilovers, i have a b18b full swap for it again (not installed), it has integra cloth front seats but drivers seat is wore out so i have some black gsr leathers 8-8.5 outa 10, the drivers airbag was stolen so i replaced it with a leather gsr steering wheel, the bezel around the stereo/climate control is broken but i have a replacement one, have a rear disc swap also not installed. Have anther intake manifold, b20 valve cover with timing gear cover shaved off, another b18 spare transmission that came with the new swap when i got it. The harness where it connects to the ecu was cut so it will need someone with more patience than me to fix it. Someone with more time and money than me could have a pretty decent ride, I am unemployed and cant afford to go further with this project. If you are interested email me for pics or shoot me an offer I am from central Washington state.Image

Pic doesn't work mate, but it's shit how your car was stolen, but good you got it back!
By dbrooks
#294531 I fixed them for you! Good lucky with the sale. :thumb: