For Sale & Want to Buy
By spoolin_eg6
#175937 As the title states, I'm looking for a preferably white or Aztec green EG hatch, but would also take a gray one. The car doesn't have to be perfect, no rustbuckets though please. A little rust is reasonable, I have a body guy that can fix the quarters if needbe. I'm located in Indiana and am willing to go almost anywhere in the surrounding states, or at least meet halfway. I have $2000 dollars to spend, and its cash in hand, serious buyer.
By spoolin_eg6
Chance wrote:Have you checked other sites as well? HT? Clubeg6? Craigslist? AutoTrader?

offer this dude less than what hes asking lol "firm" F that there is rust that drops his price at least $1k :P
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/cto/1607800674.html

Check em all every day, but most of them under $2,500 are all rustbuckets. Once I do find one that is reasonable, it's sold already. That link to craigslist is down too by the way, was down the day you posted it lol.
By {ikon}EM1
#177052 y dont u buy a riced out eg and derice it???? theres a thread about dericing on here if u need to know how to do it.......
By spoolin_eg6
{ikon}EM1 wrote:y dont u buy a riced out eg and derice it???? theres a thread about dericing on here if u need to know how to do it.......

I'm keeping it in mind still, never said it wasn't an option... just preferably want an unmolested one. I wouldn't want one that someone jacked up too bad. First thing that worries me is bondo and fiberglass I might not know about until I actually got the car. I would also hate to fix a bunch of nasty wiring someone with NO electrical experience tried to put in their car. I go to school full time AND work full time, leaving me almost no free time to fix a bunch of someone else's mistakes.
By Method
#177446 don't let the door hit you on the way out then...

you come here for one purpose, to find a car. you come to a site that has members from all over the country. your from Indiana, look on sites that are around Indiana.