For Sale & Want to Buy
By eekenterprises
#172744 1993 CIVIC, COMPLETELY WORKED, FULL BODY KIT, $6000 PAINT JOB IN BLUE METALLIC FLAKE, FULL CUSTOM WHITE AND BLUE LEATHER INTERIOR, CUSTOM EVERYTHING, PLAYSTATION 2 IN DASH, DVD PLAYER POP OUT DECK WITH TV AND POP DOWN 12" TV. CUSTOM GAUGES, B&M SHIFTER SETUP, MUST SEE, EMAIL ME AT EEKENTERPRISES@YAHOO.COM AND COME TAKE A LOOK! NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED, PARTIAL TRADES CONSIDERED, OR POSSIBLE TRADE FOR A WRX OR 2.5RS IF CLEAN. b18c1 out of a 95 integra gsr that's completely rebuilt it has eagle h-beam rods slp 11.5:1 compression JE pistons je rings the head is ported and polished stage 2 cams crower cam gears block sleeve bigger throttle body aem fuel rail and regulator accel injectors bigger fuel pump enjo motor mounts AEM V2 cold air intake dc sports header full exhaust center force dual friction clutch act light weight fly wheel stronger cv axles the car is smoothed so it looks like fiberglass, Apexi VTEC controller, strut tower braces, just put new tires and brakes on it. Outside it has a full kit hood taillights headlights cornerlights, white17s with brand new tires. adjustable coil overs z3 fenders I'm sure I'm missing stuff but that's most of it. Chassis of the car has 144000 miles and the motor has 6500 the only downside the car has is it used to have a wing on it and now it doesn't so there are a couple holes in the trunk but you could put a wing on it and that would be fixed. Also has a complete nos kit with big blue bottle in trunk that matches. Nos has never been ran, everything is hooked up for looks except for the engagement button, never shot, looks great! Killer Show Car, lots of looks, all work is done, great mpg, sounds awesome!

NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED!

By pinky
#172751 Wow... What did you do with the original car?
By TrailerTrash
#172758 mods, are we allowed to make fun of this car?
By eekenterprises
TrailerTrash wrote:mods, are we allowed to make fun of this car?

I will give you permission, to each there own. I get some people that say they hate it, and some say they love it. I just took in on a trade and would love to swap into a wrx etc....only a certain few may like this car, I agree.
By eekenterprises
TrailerTrash wrote:mods, are we allowed to make fun of this car?

You might be amazed what kind of offer I would take on the car as well, you could pull motor and tranny and put in any car of your choice, and still get great money out of the shell.
By TrailerTrash
#172761 you make an excellent point good sir :thumb:
By JUICE
#172771 glad your a good sport. So you got this car in a trade?? proof of engine build??

that dash looks absolutely blinding.
By eekenterprises
JUICE wrote:glad your a good sport. So you got this car in a trade?? proof of engine build??

that dash looks absolutely blinding.

Yup, full build and receipts, everything pro done, balanced and blueprinted, top of the line new everything.

It feels like a tanning booth at night with the indiglo gauges and white vinyl top!
By JUICE
#172777 :lol:

thats good you got the receipts. what part of montana you in? I was out there a few years ago and have friends that live in Helena. They say its growing out there, but i sure couldn't tell when i was there. :lol:

If you price to sell, theres gotta be some ricer kids out there to buy it :P
By eekenterprises
JUICE wrote::lol:

thats good you got the receipts. what part of montana you in? I was out there a few years ago and have friends that live in Helena. They say its growing out there, but i sure couldn't tell when i was there. :lol:

If you price to sell, theres gotta be some ricer kids out there to buy it :P

I have one with a 2.5 rs with a garrett turbo I am working on, but you guys are cool, I have been a creeper on her for a while, but you guys make me want to pick up an eg just to stay on the forum.
By eekenterprises
#173026 Some more pics, cloudy and dirty, but you get the idea....looks so much better in person...

By civicx01
#173131 im lovin the car, just not feeling the hood.