For Sale & Want to Buy
By rustyrex
#326061 dont pay attention to my pm. i forgot how to read
By mitch6
rustyrex wrote:dont pay attention to my pm. i forgot how to read

haha no problem! Always open to questions

bump for anyone else with offers please? :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#326391 Do you have anymore parts for a retrofit? I'm tempted to buy those projectors lol. Just wondering if you had some ballast or blubs for sale to. Thanks
By mitch6
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Do you have anymore parts for a retrofit? I'm tempted to buy those projectors lol. Just wondering if you had some ballast or blubs for sale to. Thanks

Yes I have a set of brand new D2S 4300K Morimoto bulbs, here are some photos:

I do not have ballast or spare D2S bulb adapters but I know a very good site to buy them, www.kbcarstuff.com
I can send you specific item links if you need more info

I warn you, the FX-R retrofit into eg headlights is very difficult but well worth the time.

By Civic_HatchSI
#326425 Ya I might use them in my wrx instead. Still undecided. I will let you know. Thanks alot
By rustyrex
#326435 Do you have another arm rest? I don't care what color it is as long as all the brackets are there.
By mitch6
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Ya I might use them in my wrx instead. Still undecided. I will let you know. Thanks alot

No problem! yea, it would be a nice mod for a WRX since they have larger headlight housing. My friend just did an FX-R 3.0 retrofit into his 98 subaru forester, and it looks awesome!

rustyrex wrote:Do you have another arm rest? I don't care what color it is as long as all the brackets are there.

Sorry, I do not have anymore arm rest, they have all been sold. May get more in the future, but that is also hard to say :?