Technical Topics specific to the Hatchback body - NOT where you post pics/build specs of your car.
By mage182
#8377 I have a '93 si and my rear wiper finally fell apart after me trying to baby it for 2 years. None of the auto stores near me carry a replacement and there doesn't seem to be anyway to take it off. Are you just supposed to replace the rubber? If so where would I get it?
By Civic_HatchSI
mage182 wrote:I have a '93 si and my rear wiper finally fell apart after me trying to baby it for 2 years. None of the auto stores near me carry a replacement and there doesn't seem to be anyway to take it off. Are you just supposed to replace the rubber? If so where would I get it?

yea you just replace the rubber... I did the same thing and I got mine from Honda for cheap
By hatchiespank
#8918 hey bro
i work for honda and i have a 92vx. let me ask you a question. did your whole wiper fell apart or just the blade. if it is the blade they sell jut the blade insert and if it is the whole assembly they also sell that to. the bad news is you have get the parts from your local honda dealership
By Greasedmonkey
#8922 The whole blade assembly is like 40 bux. You can check out hondapartsdeals.com or go to your local honda dealership. I know for me since I work there its like 33 bux. Might be a lil more for you.
By sqsi
#13936 hondaautomotiveparts.com has it for $31.92 and the rubber blade only is under $4.00
By asianrob
#13948 i got my rubber blade for like 3 bucks with my discount! :D but i no longer have a hatch LOL and its sitting in my desk but my bro has a hatch
By vicride345
#14260 this is good to know I thought you had to replace the whole thing. Some good news for once